Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can, otherwise I am gonna put my 4k discs for It chapter 1 and chapter 2 in this set.
Also received The mummy 4k Book of the living edition, won it on an ebay auction for 129$ which is pretty decent actually.
also got Naked Weapon Collectors edition (see image) and more coming in. (Tully Kimchidvd, Miss Sloana Kimchidvd, Molly's game lenticular etc.)

I watch Wilsonian Movie Museum the youtuber (also a HDN member) and if I see anything I like I order it.
And check on HDN if there are any cool releases

things I REALLY want
- Constantine Lenticular or OC
- Thor Ragnarok lenticular or OC
- Sucker punch OC
- Joker OC

View attachment 477814
Vampire blood?
I didn't even notice haha

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
If I can, otherwise I am gonna put my 4k discs for It chapter 1 and chapter 2 in this set.
Also received The mummy 4k Book of the living edition, won it on an ebay auction for 129$ which is pretty decent actually.
also got Naked Weapon Collectors edition (see image) and more coming in. (Tully Kimchidvd, Miss Sloana Kimchidvd, Molly's game lenticular etc.)

I watch Wilsonian Movie Museum the youtuber (also a HDN member) and if I see anything I like I order it.
And check on HDN if there are any cool releases

things I REALLY want
- Constantine Lenticular or OC
- Thor Ragnarok lenticular or OC
- Sucker punch OC
- Joker OC

View attachment 477814
Looks good mate.

Pretty pricey on eBay some of them now, I wouldn't mind Constantine myself. I could have picked up the ex machina one click for £120 but had other wants that were higher on my list.

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Looks good mate.

Pretty pricey on eBay some of them now, I wouldn't mind Constantine myself. I could have picked up the ex machina one click for £120 but had other wants that were higher on my list.

Yeah I seen the prices on ebay, no way I am paying that amount for it.
I'm gonna wait and hopefully someone else is gonna reissue it

Yes, those are scented candles imported from america (Bath and body works) that one specifically is strawberry and plum scented (halloween edition).
What can I say I am a delicate man XD

Interesting scent for vampire blood. I suppose they are sexy beasts though

Reactions: Billy Talent
Interesting scent for vampire blood. I suppose they are sexy beasts though
Yep they sure are, I got scents for every occasion.
I have my aromatherapy candles ready (eucalyptus, mint, lemon, sandalwood and bergamot etc)
I got my sweetscents and fruit scents, watermelon, Peach bellini, jelly beans, lemon batter, peanut butter and jelly, cherry cobbler, key lime pie, Orange cream soda (my fave),candy corn, christmas cookie, Paris cafe, white strawberry bellini, French bread.
About 60 candles right now give or take just need more room to display them.

Go check the seller Galaxy estore on Ebay, he still got some copies but you have to hurry
Thanks! Still pissed, but looks like I should have just done the Group Buy. For some reason i thought this wouldn’t be hard to get, since so many seem to dislike this movie. Oh Well. Maybe I’ll sell something to make up the premium. Ended up doing an OC and the A1.

Reactions: Mararagan
Thanks! Still pissed, but looks like I should have just done the Group Buy. For some reason i thought this wouldn’t be hard to get, since so many seem to dislike this movie. Oh Well. Maybe I’ll sell something to make up the premium. Ended up doing an OC and the A1.
I think nowadays it's irrelevent whether or not people like the movie. Lots just buy it for their own gain.

Why gain? Why not say because they like the box? Or to keep the MCU collection going?

It’s not like the film hit the magical $1 billion because it’s a work of art. Nobody wanted any holes in the MCU narrative either.
Probably should have been clearer but I was speaking about releases in general, and I think cap marvel will be no different.
There will be releases that people buy to make money off even if they don't like the film. Most releases hit ebay or Facebook selling pages with a price hike straight away pre and post release, we all know this. It's nothing new.
Of course there are people who buy because they like the product... but i'm not talking about those people lol.

Dear customer

Hello, This is weetcollection.
First, thank you for your order.
And we are sorry to send you the information below.
This is to inform you that there was a problem with the shipping cost setting according to Captain Marvel's one-click weight setting.
The administrator mode of our administrator, administrator site recognized 1,900g as 1g.
So when you order, the shipping charge is wrong.
If you don't mind, we'd like to charge you for the additional shipping fee below via PayPal invoice.

Original Paid Additional shipping Charge
$37.99 $7.99 $30.00

We hope you kindly understand.
Thank you.

Best regards.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and djjez83
@fishvtec That's expected as the shipping price was not set correctly on WeET's site. Other buyers would be receiving the same message - if they haven't already.

Why gain? Why not say because they like the box? Or to keep the MCU collection going?

It’s not like the film hit the magical $1 billion because it’s a work of art. Nobody wanted any holes in the MCU narrative either.
Like @DMD4k and @Dazzler_31117 said, don't trust what people say or might do... A MARVEL release, especially from premium retailers, are usually always sought after by people who love the MCU, collectors and unfortunetly scalpers as well. I bargained my buy from WEET and it was really a close call and thank god, i didn't went greedy and ordered only one copy of the lenti. And as i recall, one fellow ninja tried to order 2 copies and didn't succeed.
I know going to GB is a bit expensive ? but i think it's the safest way for those kind of releases. I've done it a few times before and i'm thinking starting doing it again now that i experienced the bloodbath lol.

Reactions: DMD4k and St4rlord
Dear customer

This is to inform you that there was a problem with the shipping cost setting according to Captain Marvel's one-click weight setting.
The administrator mode of our administrator, administrator site recognized 1,900g as 1g.
If you don't mind, we'd like to charge you for the additional shipping fee below via PayPal invoice.

$37.99 $7.99 $30.00

Thank you.

Best regards.
Tell them you do mind.

Dear customer

$37.99 $7.99 $30.00

Thank you.

Best regards.
I got the same message, but at least for you the shipping charge is a bit cheaper. I'm in CA and the shipping charge is $45.99, so I have to pay $8 more than someone in the EU. I'm assuming they are shipping EMS because my Spider-Man 1-Click was $33 for a K-Packet. I would have preferred a K-Packet shipment to save money. I have 3 Novamedia K-Packet shipments that are going to arrive on Monday and that's about 2 1/2 weeks from shipping date. Not sure why EMS is the only option. I agreed to pay an additional $35, but I should have asked for more details. Just waiting for an invoice.