Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’ve learned one thing in 2020 it’s don’t sweat the small stuff. So many people around the world (due to one thing or another) have lost their jobs, lost their homes, lost loved ones..... all in all this year’s been a proper ****-show, a little perspective please ninjas? :)
Here's a little perspective for Weet, precisely because of all you've said. The clients they still do have, and want to spend their money on their products... hold on to them. There was no delay with my payment. I expect no delay in their delivery, and I expect a premium product on the first go around. What kind of sh!t way of doing business is this that it's ok to fail on the first attempt but then tell your clients, relax, we'll get it right next time... just wait for it.
It's freaking not ok that sh!t gets delayed. It's their job to make sure it doesn't. I pay for that to be so. I don't just pay for a product and tell them, yeah, take it easy, just hand it in when you're good and ready. That's just a ridiculous way of doing business.

Not a big deal. There are retailers who are late way more and are still rolling out preorders.
True, there's one in particular I'm thinking of. But it doesn't mean it's right for others, specially when this other retailer has had trouble in their previous exclusive too... (maybe same sort of problem?) Don't recall if they had delays with Black Panther.
It's annoying when it's a constant trend.

Lol why the moaning. Who gives a f**k.
I do.
Would rather them sort that before it’s sent.
Me too. But you know what would be even better? I'd rather they sort it out in a timely manner so that they can meet their own deadline in the first place and not give us an excuse 3 days before it's supposed to ship.

Reactions: milky and a_o
Here's a little perspective for Weet, precisely because of all you've said. The clients they still do have, and want to spend their money on their products... hold on to them. There was no delay with my payment. I expect no delay in their delivery, and I expect a premium product on the first go around. What kind of sh!t way of doing business is this that it's ok to fail on the first attempt but then tell your clients, relax, we'll get it right next time... just wait for it.
It's freaking not ok that sh!t gets delayed. It's their job to make sure it doesn't. I pay for that to be so. I don't just pay for a product and tell them, yeah, take it easy, just hand it in when you're good and ready. That's just a ridiculous way of doing business.
I tend to avoid debates and arguements on here as I don't have the time or the energy for it!
But I have to say this is nonsense! So many businesses have delays on products, from Tech to Construction. Hell movies themselves get delayed for multiple reasons including needing re-shoots and improvements.
**** happens! is it ideal? no. Is it the end of the world? No.
I have not read all the issues and stuff, i would say that they were very poor in not informing customers early. But this is a product you pay for on order, not dispatch (a system i DO NOT LIKE btw!) so of course there is no delay in payment and I can't see the payment issue here.

Reactions: DMD4k
I can’t think of anything less time sensitive that I buy than SteelBooks.

Are you paying for a release date or the actual product in correct condition?

Any company that values quality over immediacy should be applauded. Honestly can’t imagine how some could act so angry over this.

Reactions: Hereticz
I tend to avoid debates and arguements on here as I don't have the time or the energy for it!
But I have to say this is nonsense! So many businesses have delays on products, from Tech to Construction. Hell movies themselves get delayed for multiple reasons including needing re-shoots and improvements.
That's the defense? Others do it too?
**** happens! is it ideal? no. Is it the end of the world? No.
Of course it's not the end of the world. But since this is a forum for chatting about the all important blu ray, and steelbooks in particular, I'm limiting myself to that topic. I rant about end of the world stuff for other more appropriate forums where we discuss toilet roll stocks and things of that nature :p

Reactions: Miffed
Of course it's not the end of the world. But since this is a forum for chatting about the all important blu ray, and steelbooks in particular, I'm limiting myself to that topic. I rant about end of the world stuff for other more appropriate forums where we discuss toilet roll stocks and things of that nature :p
My GOD don't start me on toilet roll... that's a really **** subject :BS:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I can think of quite a few other items, but that's neither here nor there. Just goes to show how cool you are not giving two facs about if you receive your item this year or not. That is cool.
Both? Why should I have to choose? Every retailer specifies when it will be released before the preorder goes live. Why shouldn't I hold them to that?
Any company that values quality over immediacy should be applauded.
Ok. I didn't say anything different. I'm just expecting them to get the quality right on the first go, on time, as they predict they will. And yes, I can expect some delays to happen on an odd occasion, but if it's a trend, no thanks.
Honestly can’t imagine how some could act so angry over this.
Who's angry? If you think this is angry... LOL

Any company that values quality over immediacy should be applauded. Honestly can’t imagine how some could act so angry over this.

Well, even the delay doesn’t guarantee that the product will be close to perfect when shipped. Unfortunately :(

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

True, there's one in particular I'm thinking of. But it doesn't mean it's right for others, specially when this other retailer has had trouble in their previous exclusive too... (maybe same sort of problem?) Don't recall if they had delays with Black Panther.
It's annoying when it's a constant trend.

I do.
Me too. But you know what would be even better? I'd rather they sort it out in a timely manner so that they can meet their own deadline in the first place and not give us an excuse 3 days before it's supposed to ship.

honestly it’s not that deep. I’ve seen worst delays from retailers, some back in the day had money for nearly a year. it’s a QC issue, in this current climate we have no idea on the time frames it takes for weet to receive the items and then get through their own QC. Is it one man? Is it 2? Who knows.... but they seem to do the best they can (all these small manned premium retailers)

It’s just a film. It’s really not that important at the end of the day especially if the delay is only a short delay. Plus you can’t stand Brie anyway lol so who cares haha

Even without delays your most likely going to get a delay on shipping like I did with my HDZeta Shazam that took 2 and half months to arrive from When they sent it. It’s all swings and roundabouts - delays and shipping

there’s no such thing as a timely manner anymore in 2020. It’s gone out the window and caught Covid.
2020 has done its best to make sure nothing is done in a timely manner. Maybe it will be back in 2021?!? Who knows

If Zavvi can do it (I'll take SW VI as an example), a premium retailer should be able to meet their own deadline.
They may not reach us until later, but at least they're on their merry way.

If Zavvi can do it (I'll take SW VI as an example), a premium retailer should be able to meet their own deadline.
They may not reach us until later, but at least they're on their merry way.

Huh? But Zavvis are all damaged! :wacky:

please weet, don’t listen to this guy, don’t take a leaf out of Zavvi book lol

I said VI.
I said VI.

I don’t get your point. My copy of RoTJ is still damaged yet it was sent out. I have a big scratch on the front and loads of smaller scratches on the back. I would of rather (if Zavvi knew) them do the same as weet.
but Zavvi will receive their stock already shrink wrapped. Weet won’t because they will add stuff into steelbook. Hence why weet have noticed the QC issue

I don’t get your point. My copy of RoTJ is still damaged yet it was sent out. I have a big scratch on the front and loads of smaller scratches on the back. I would of rather (if Zavvi knew) them do the same as weet.
but Zavvi will receive their stock already shrink wrapped. Weet won’t because they will add stuff into steelbook. Hence why weet have noticed the QC issue
Oh your VI is damaged? That sucks. My VI is mint.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Some members here mentioned that it's not a big deal at all. Please look at the whole picture because, entirely that is not the case for everybody. Somebody might have skipped out on that steak dinner or even passed up on those killer shoes so that they can join the group by or place an order on pre-order date. It's true that the end game are just "movies" but it's getting there that isn't so easy. It takes a lot of effort financially to get to that end game.The money raises very easily when you combine the different retailers for steelbooks. It does make a difference when delays occur and I mean lengthy delays.

Oh your VI is damaged? That sucks. My VI is mint.

Not the best pictures but If you’ve been in the thread quite a few have said They have received spine slashes (which Zavvi should see before sending out) but some others like @StifflersDad have reported marks on the back like mine. And I also have a slash on the front ....

C4AFAA18-73CD-4D4D-8001-9C941FD54CD1.jpeg

2ECB75A4-2992-4625-A482-36F42E58F0E1.jpeg

Some members here mentioned that it's not a big deal at all. Please look at the whole picture because, entirely that is not the case for everybody. Somebody might have skipped out on that steak dinner or even passed up on those killer shoes so that they can join the group by or place an order on pre-order date. It's true that the end game are just "movies" but it's getting there that isn't so easy. It takes a lot of effort financially to get to that end game.The money raises very easily when you combine the different retailers for steelbooks. It does make a difference when delays occur and I mean lengthy delays.

who are you arguing with? Lol

all premium retailers have always taken the money up front. Your about 9 years too late with this argument

who are you arguing with? Lol

all premium retailers have always taken the money up front. Your about 9 years too late with this argument
Well he's just saying it does matter to some people. It might not matter to you personally, but allow some of us to be tired of the delays and infantile excuses. On another day I might just roll my eyes but it's August and I have a little more spare time for this one.

Well he's just saying it does matter to some people. It might not matter to you personally, but allow some of us to be tired of the delays and infantile excuses. On another day I might just roll my eyes but it's August and I have a little more spare time for this one.

that last line did make me chuckle. And ironically it’s the captain marvel Release you haven’t rolled your eyes at.

well I get the argument but everyone is so used to it. If they were to take money on shipping then Surely all your doing is saving that money you would of spent a month or 2 before for it when it ships. So really it makes no difference.
that’s how I’ve always looked at it anyway, I think anyone who’s been buying premiums for all these years looks at it the same. You pay a month or 2 ahead with that money saved you spend on the month it ships.

I do get it, but it’s always been this way. Back In the day you had to wait 3/4+ months From paying to it being sent (that was the majority of premium retailers). Now it’s usually a month Ahead in most cases. So most premium retailers have sped up the process Over the years and given the delays this year in shipping Because of Covid they have worked pretty well. The only major delays have been from when it’s dispatched to receiving it at your door.