Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked if assembly continue on time for the 2110 steelbooks that were not defective and I got this reply:

"Once additional produced steelbooks are received, we will proceed first inspection and then the production/assembly process at once. So all versions will be released on the same day."

So they aren't on schedule to assemble oneclicks or editions with inventory that isn't fubar'd, it's more like a dash to do the whole order at once this month.

To anyone who purchased through HDN GB. Weet informed me that the parcels have been shipped on Monday so they should be here this weekend or Monday at the latest pending customs clearance.

I will bill US members once I get the shipping bill , for ROW @blackberry will be contacting you with further instructions.

To anyone who purchased through HDN GB. Weet informed me that the parcels have been shipped on Monday so they should be here this weekend or Monday at the latest pending customs clearance.

I will bill US members once I get the shipping bill , for ROW @blackberry will be contacting you with further instructions.
If customs clears that quickly for you, then you must have a connection. L.A. Customs, more often that not, holds my orders for close to a week. No idea what they’re doing. OTOH, my order From Amazon Japan arrived 2 or 3 days (which is barely longer than ordering from the us site). Guess Amazon largely avoids customs.

Reactions: Aniv
If customs clears that quickly for you, then you must have a connection. L.A. Customs, more often that not, holds my orders for close to a week. No idea what they’re doing. OTOH, my order From Amazon Japan arrived 2 or 3 days (which is barely longer than ordering from the us site). Guess Amazon largely avoids customs.

Cali customs takes forever. Fortunately for me only my China parcels come through them. Rest through Chicago which is delivered within 3 days of hitting customs.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
i checked the EMS tracking # here and it looks like the flight my order is on will land in chicago late tonight. hopefully i'll have my order next week.

Cali customs takes forever. Fortunately for me only my China parcels come through them. Rest through Chicago which is delivered within 3 days of hitting customs.
Man I wish mine went through Chicago. Occasionally it goes through fast in L.A., but most of the time it just sits there for a week, which is painfully slow.