Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like buying a Lamborghini and keep it in the garage for years... Until some kind of rich fella were willing to spend more money you spent on it to sell it "as new" hahaha

Reactions: wojo134
Just like buying a Lamborghini and keep it in the garage for years... Until some kind of rich fella were willing to spend more money you spent on it to sell it "as new" hahaha

taking the shrinkwrap off 50,000 miles

taking the steelbook out of the slip, 10,000 miles

flipping through the pages of the photo book, 5,000 miles

playing the disc and actually consuming the core product, just 40 more miles

Hi all! Still searching for a Captain Marvel Type B Lenticular edition, if you're selling or see offers on the internet please feel free to contact me (I'm @WendyUncharted on Instagram too)

bought a 1click from wdpung today, $250 shipped. he restocked a few times the last days
galaxy-estore has 1 in stock for just a few $ more

Reactions: Aniv
I received my 1-Click today. Looks great. My order was shipped without me being charged an extra $35 for shipping. Never received an invoice. Did anyone have to pay extra shipping?