Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.60 star(s) Rating: 3.60/5 5 Votes
Title: Captain Marvel

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck

Cast: Brie Larson, Jude Law, Ben Mendelsohn, Samuel L. Jackson, Lee Pace, Djimon Hounsou, Gemma Chan, Clark Gregg, Mckenna Grace, Kenneth Mitchell, Colin Ford, Algenis Perez Soto, Lashana Lynch, Rune Temte, Robert Kazinsky, Raul Torres, Annette Bening, Ana Ayora, Adam Hart, Pete Ploszek, Clayton Chitty, Gastón Dalmau, Mel Powell, Connor Ryan, Damon O'Daniel, DJ Jenkins, DaJuan Rippy, Danny Wendt, Rayniel Rufino

Release: 2019-03-06

Plot: The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Flash
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain Marvel (2019)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck [/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jude Law, Lee Pace, Clark Gregg and more...[/ACTOR]

Plot: Based on the Marvel comic character first appearing in 1968, the story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
2ClU44E07dC6tPYhxJA8hbWDUAQ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB
With:
[This will be the Carol Danvers Captain Marvel]

View attachment 111068

IGN has a poll out right now on who Should play Carol Danvers...

Some interesting choices:

• Evan Rachel Wood

• Olivia Wilde

• Michelle Williams

• Anna Torv

• Amanda Seyfried

• Katheryn Winnick

• Kristen Bell

• Sienna Miller

• Yvonne Strahovski

• Mary Elizabeth Winstead

• Julia Stiles

• Emilia Clarke

• Emily Blunt

• Katee Sackhoff

• Rosamund Pike

• Gemma Arterton

Some of my personal favorites out of this list would be Anna Torv or Yvonne Strahovski. But lots of good suggestions!

IGN has a poll out right now on who Should play Carol Danvers...

Some interesting choices:

• Evan Rachel Wood

• Olivia Wilde

• Michelle Williams

• Anna Torv

• Amanda Seyfried

• Katheryn Winnick

• Kristen Bell

• Sienna Miller

• Yvonne Strahovski

• Mary Elizabeth Winstead

• Julia Stiles

• Emilia Clarke

• Emily Blunt

• Katee Sackhoff

• Rosamund Pike

• Gemma Arterton

Some of my personal favorites out of this list would be Anna Torv or Yvonne Strahovski. But lots of good suggestions!

My first choice would be Katheryn Winnick but I do like your choices as well.

Reactions: kaw
Wow, some of the women on that list would sucks as Captain Marvel.I'm gonna go with either Katee Sackhoff or Katheryn Winnick.The fact that Rosamund Pike and Olivia Wilde are on this list made me lol. Rosmund is hot, but a little to old . And olivia wilde is insane. so is Mary Elisabeth Winstead.

But, chances are, Marvel will try and pic some one less known for the role.

On the edge of my seat with this announcement. Would love for Katee Sackhoff to play this character, but not sure she's going to! :(

Reactions: digitalbabe
I've never even heard of this character. I think I may of heard a mate of mine mention the name but not sure and I'm going to be honest I did not know it was a female superhero. Nothing against that, don't bother me at all but captain marvel really sounds like a guy so I was shocked when I went reading through this thread. Lol,

I've noticed this next phase or whatever you call it is not what I was into when I was a kid. I was very much the commercial Heros (spiderman, xmen, avengers - hulk, Thor, iron man, cap, fantastic 4 and maybe a few others) I kinda knew about Dr. Strange and to be honest that's the only one that interests me out of this new wave but I'll give them all a go.
Even though I only found out about guardians when the film was announced I feel like I've known them since I was a kid and they would of fitted in with the ones I liked at those ages too if I had heard of them back in the day.

It appears that they'll reveal details sometimes this summer, I imagine at comic con.

I kinda hope to see the Flerken story as a side story in the movie. It was absolutely hilarious in the comics (and well Rocket Racoon could appear in the process)

If I had to chose one actress :
Ari Graynor - Captain Marvel

2a9dsag.jpg

Last edited:
you guys are forgetting the most important casting announcement though....who will play Chewie!?

inwppf.jpg
Maybe they will cast the cat from Keanu?They want to keep diversity high in the casting of the animals in the MCU.just because a cat is brown in the comics doesn't mean they will be in the movies.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database