Car stereos

bighorns

BANNED
Jan 28, 2009
Nevada
What is everyone bumping in their rides?

Wifey's deck.....Kenwood eXcelon
Amp....Fosgate Punch 400 watt
Sub....MTX 10" in bandpass box

My deck......Pioneer DEH-P6000UB
Subs......2 x 10" 250-watt Powered Bazooka tubes

Last edited:
I just got an Alpine flip out monitor. With a 2 12" RE subs (only RE's are hand made) :cool: Got a real good deal on them. They are powered by a AudioBahn 1500w amp. :cool:

I don't have anything in my current cars. My last one, (integra) had a pioneer deck, mb quartz component for the fron, pioneer or kenwood 5 way 6X9's in the rear, and forgot the amps, but they were powering one 12" JL Audio W7 in a ported box in the rear seat :D

Some of my friends had their build their subs on the sides on the back of the car which is nice so I think I will invest in that next and then once I have them done I will get me an amp or check out what Horns got.

dude there is no sound loss these guys build their subs on the sides of the back with pexy glass (did I spell that right?) and then they refurnished the clear portion :) it's tight! they are using some W7 on that bad boy and it rocks! :)

There is a loss in sound. Bass needs room and the bigger room it has the better the bass sounds. Especially if the box is ported. I tell you because my friend has his Civic's trunk all tricked out and we have the same subs but my bass hits a lot better and has a more natural sound.

it's all good I need to hear the music not the prrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrr from the bass blasting I hate that!! his bass sounds just perfect.

it's all good I need to hear the music not the prrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrrrr prrrrrrr from the bass blasting I hate that!! his bass sounds just perfect.

Yeah, I can't stand when people invest money only in subs and leave the inside speakers stock. It's so annoying and they try to show it off like it's cool. It's not when you only hear the bass and not the words LOL

lol thats funny. I know what you mean. To me high's and mid's are just as important as the low's. Its even dumber when the have the stock speakers and they are blown out and have good bass lol

Thats nice right there. I was thinking of one of those but i think it looks cool when the screen pops out :p JK It was just a deal to hard to pass up

i just got Sony speakers and tweeters in the front and back..with a mp3 playing sony CD player

my bass duty is from a crapy 12'' sony xplode ran with 800 watts and Power Cap,red top dry cycle battery...all in closed and sealed,i might have said crapy because i know theres way the hell better brands the sony for subs like JBL,Kicker...

but it's enough for me and i don't want to wake up the block,look like a ricer in a civic with bass over pumping...

im about my performance,i put more money in my engine then anything else