Upcoming Carnival Row (Season 2) [Prime Video]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Carnival Row
Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne star in Carnival Row, a Victorian fantasy world filled with mythological immigrant creatures. Feared by humans, they are forbidden to live, love, or fly with freedom. But even in darkness, hope lives, as a human detective and a faerie rekindle a dangerous affair. The city’s uneasy peace collapses when a string of murders reveals a monster no one could imagine.

Season 1 coming August 30, 2019

XrSdS7NF_400x400.png

Watched the first episode last night...
it was kind of "meh". I'm going to give it a couple more episodes but right now not sure if I'll stick with it.

Anyone else watch it? What did you think?

I'm at episode 5 and i love it so far. Sure i wasn't sure if i should give it a go, but i like mythology vibe and how whole episode is usualy pacing at average but then last 5 minutes it "punches".
I'm definitely, though i still have 3 episodes left, sticking around for more.
Definitely not regreting giving this go.

And here's season 2 teaser. Launch date is set to 17th February 2023.

1667876424689.png

Prime Video today announced the final season of Carnival Row, the one-hour Amazon Original fantasy-drama series from Amazon Studios and Legendary Television starring Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne, will premiere February 17, 2023. The first look at art from the upcoming season was also released today, along with a teaser trailer. The 10-episode season will be released weekly and exclusively on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.

In a fantasy world where humans and creatures clash, Season Two of Carnival Row picks up with former inspector Rycroft Philostrate a.k.a. Philo (Orlando Bloom) investigating a series of gruesome murders stoking social tension. Vignette Stonemoss (Cara Delevingne) and the Black Raven plot payback for the unjust oppression inflicted by The Burgue’s human leaders, Jonah Breakspear (Arty Froushan) and Sophie Longerbane (Caroline Ford). Tourmaline (Karla Crome) inherits supernatural powers that threaten her fate and the future of The Row. And, after escaping The Burgue and her vengeful brother Ezra (Andrew Gower), Imogen Spurnrose (Tamzin Merchant) and her partner Agreus Astrayon (David Gyasi) encounter a radical new society which upends their plans. With humans and fae folk divided and freedom on the line, each hero will face impossible dilemmas and soul-defining tests in the epic conclusion of Carnival Row.

Carnival Row is a co-production of Amazon Studios and Legendary Television. The series is executive produced by showrunner Erik Oleson (Marvel’s Daredevil, The Man in the High Castle), Orlando Bloom, Cara Delevingne, Brad Van Arragon (Yellowjackets), Sarah Byrd (The Alienist, Strange Angel), Jim Dunn (Marvel’s Daredevil, Haven), Sam Ernst (Marvel’s Daredevil, Haven), Wesley Strick (The Man in the High Castle), and Travis Beacham (Pacific Rim, Clash of the Titans). Beacham’s A Killing on Carnival Row, on which the project is based, appeared on the very first installment of The Black List in 2005.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Am a bit shocked that this is final season. They wrapped filming long ago, over a year. Probably we'll be left at cliffhanger in the end. :-/

1.jpg

Today, Prime Video debuted first-look images from the second and final season of the fantasy-drama Carnival Row. The highly anticipated series, from Amazon Studios and Legendary Television, and starring Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne, will return February 17 exclusively on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories around the world.

In a fantasy world where humans and creatures clash, Season Two of Carnival Row picks up with former inspector Rycroft Philostrate aka Philo (Orlando Bloom) investigating a series of gruesome murders stoking social tension. Vignette Stonemoss (Cara Delevingne) and the Black Raven plot payback for the unjust oppression inflicted by The Burgue’s human leaders, Jonah Breakspear (Arty Froushan) and Sophie Longerbane (Caroline Ford). Tourmaline Larou (Karla Crome) inherits supernatural powers that threaten her fate and the future of The Row. And, after escaping The Burgue and her vengeful brother Ezra (Andrew Gower), Imogen Spurnrose (Tamzin Merchant) and her partner Agreus Astrayon (David Gyasi) encounter a radical new society which upends their plans. With humans and fae folk divided and freedom on the line, each hero will face impossible dilemmas and soul-defining tests in the epic conclusion of Carnival Row.

Carnival Row
is a co-production of Amazon Studios and Legendary Television. The series is executive produced by showrunner Erik Oleson (Marvel’s Daredevil, The Man in the High Castle), Orlando Bloom, Cara Delevingne, Brad Van Arragon (Yellowjackets), Sarah Byrd (The Alienist, Strange Angel), Jim Dunn (Marvel’s Daredevil, Haven), Sam Ernst (Marvel’s Daredevil, Haven), Wesley Strick (The Man in the High Castle), and Travis Beacham (Pacific Rim, Clash of the Titans). Beacham’s A Killing on Carnival Row, on which the project is based, appeared on the very first installment of The Black List in 2005.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Too bad it's last season. I was very hesitant at first, prolongued watching this quite a bit. But when i finally watched it it was one of the best series i watched in last couple years.
Absolute rollercoaster, especially last few minutes.
I just hope they did it justice with ending.