Cars 2 (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Same as the Lion King just posted
Not sure if it's steelbook or that other metal case at this point.
Feel free to move.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DVD/3147055.p?id=2258028&skuId=3147055&st=3147055&lp=1&cp=1

3147055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars 2 best buy metal case

Release date:11/1/2011

I found it on their site. I can't tell if it's the new Disney metal case or the old steelbook.

Best Buy.com

Last edited:
Oh sorry, I didn't see that. My iPad gives me problems when finding existing threads. And I now see it's not the game steelbook that they were offering.

Oh sorry, I didn't see that. My iPad gives me problems when finding existing threads. And I now see it's not the game steelbook that they were offering.

I've moved your thread to here. Just a tip when searching - search the thread title only, as those consistently have the same info in the same format. It should get rid of a lot of false matches.

I think I'm going to stick with the G1 SteelBook™ for this movie but I may pick up one of these cases just for the hell of it.

Can anyone confirm this case is not sealed when you get it new ? Cos' I received copy which is not sealed but seller mentioned new.

elnuchote-these are different cases. The 1st Cars 2 Steelbook is G1, and was available in reference to the video game. This Cars 2 cases, for this thread, is a "Viva Metal Box", not a Steelbook, and is G2 sized.

Reactions: elnuchote