Cars 3 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 14 at 9 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11514906-1964513856172936.jpg

11514906-2034513856300247.jpg
11514906-8584513856463912.jpg
11514906-2994513856523627.jpg
Cars 3_UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars are my least favourite from Pixar but I'm really hoping zavvi do a cars 2 to complete their Pixar line. I have the steel for the 1st and did have the HMV version for cars but gave it away because I hate printed backs

Will order this and I'm not bothered about a premium for it

Cars are my least favourite from Pixar but I'm really hoping zavvi do a cars 2 to complete their Pixar line. I have the steel for the 1st and did have the HMV version for cars but gave it away because I hate printed backs

Will order this and I'm not bothered about a premium for it

I don't mind the HMV Cars 2.

Sure it would be better without ratings on it, but I don't care about text on steelbooks and at least it matches all of Zavv's Pixar steels well enough. It certainly matches better than the ones without titles like Monster's University and The Good Dinosaur etc.

Reactions: Flloydo
Erm, think I will gamble on a price drop for this. Too many full priced movies that drop down to 30 - 50 % if you are patient enough in 3 - 6 months

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
i'm quite happy with the existing art, just hope that at least it has title on spine tho...
Disney releases in the UK will have titles on the spine and is why all recent releases since doctor strange has had title on the spine

European releases outside the UK Disney decide if a title is used or pictures is used but UK will have title on the spine

It's not impossible Disney could change their mind again regarding UK releases but I doubt they will

Reactions: goufcustom
Daft question. What do Zavvi class as taking the pi$$ with quantity on orders. I could do with 3 or 4 of these as my wife wants a copy for our nephews for this Christmas as they love Cars. I dont want to order 4 and have the order cancelled when if this then sells out?

Daft question. What do Zavvi class as taking the pi$$ with quantity on orders. I could do with 3 or 4 of these as my wife wants a copy for our nephews for this Christmas as they love Cars. I dont want to order 4 and have the order cancelled when if this then sells out?
From their Ts&Cs on the website:

"You are limited to a purchase of 5 items of any one product. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision."

https://www.zavvi.com/articles/terms-conditions.list

• Helpful Post
Reactions: marcnotrust