Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1563719928675.png

Last edited:
This is the only Pixar SteelBook I like out of the kiddie art SteelBooks releasing together. I don't think I'll buy any of them. I'm happy with the versions I own.

This is the only Pixar SteelBook I like out of the kiddie art SteelBooks releasing together. I don't think I'll buy any of them. I'm happy with the versions I own.

Have you seen the Toy Story releases in hand? The kiddie art works wonderfully and they’re fully glossed, debossed steels worthy of a spot in any Pixar fan’s collection

As such I’m excited to own all of these, the 4K is a bonus

Have you seen the Toy Story releases in hand? The kiddie art works wonderfully and they’re fully glossed, debossed steels worthy of a spot in any Pixar fan’s collection

As such I’m excited to own all of these, the 4K is a bonus

Yes. I own all 3. The first is my favorite as the faces aren't visible, but the other 2 are nice. I just can't justify buying them all when I don't like most of them, and I own what I consider to be far superior older SteelBooks. I might have been suckered in if they had spread the releases out. I am happy they're releasing the whole collection for the buyers that really like them.

I am so happy to see these getting rereleased it means I can almost finish up my pixars with the exception of a Bugs Life

I need Inside Out (we never got a US steel for this as the early Pixar ones were made by Viva and they got sued out of existence by scanavo), The Good Dinosaur (again another one I don't think they did a steel for), Ratatouille and Cars (there were both early like 2008 steelbooks on bluray I didn't buy because I was collecting dvd steelbooks and not bluray steels). It will leave me still missing a bugs life though.