Cartoon Saloon's Irish Folklore Trilogy (Blu-ray Box Set) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: December 13, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £50.00 (Amazon) - £44.99 (HMV) - £69.99 (Zavvi)

81BYiFUst9L._AC_SY679_.jpg

91vU2k+Re-L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Extras:

The Secret of Kells
• Audio Commentary with Filmmakers
• Voices of Ireland
• Director’s Presentation
• Pencil-to-Picture
• Aisling at the Oscars
• And more

Song of the Sea
• Behind the Scenes
• The Art of Song of the Sea
• Animation Tests
• And more

Wolfwalkers
• Voicing Wolfwalkers
• “How to Draw” Demonstrations
• The Music of Wolfwalkers
• Behind “Running With The Wolves”
• Trailers
• And more

Bonus Disc
• Song of the Sea Animatic with Director’s Commentary
• The Secret of Kells Animatic with Director’s Commentary
• Wolfwalkers Animatic with Director’s Commentary
• Reading of Pangur Bán by Mick Lally
• And more

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
This looks better as it's actually a BD sized box and not square like the US one....

€83 on Zavvi though as opposed to £50? WTF? That's just a plain out and out rip off.... (n)

RedFridge007

Premium Supporter
Mar 7, 2019
UK
Fantastic!! I was worried we might not get a physical release for Wolfwalkers since Apple TV had their hands on it but this is great - maybe there will be a standalone amaray for those who own the first two, but I think this looks like a great set and definitely looking forward to that bonus disc!

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Fantastic!! I was worried we might not get a physical release for Wolfwalkers since Apple TV had their hands on it but this is great - maybe there will be a standalone amaray for those who own the first two, but I think this looks like a great set and definitely looking forward to that bonus disc!
Tom Moore said a while back that as part of the deal with Apple, it won’t get a stand alone release & the only way to get it will be part of a future boxset (which is this one).
He also said the only difference between this release & the US release is that the essays will be different.