Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Censor (2021)

Tagline: You can't edit reality

Genre: Horror

Director: Prano Bailey-Bond

Cast: Niamh Algar, Nicholas Burns, Vincent Franklin, Sophia La Porta, Adrian Schiller, Michael Smiley, Erin Shanagher, Andrew Havill, Felicity Montagu, Danny Lee Wynter, Clare Perkins, Guillaume Delaunay, Richard Glover, Beau Gadsdon, Amelie Child Villiers

Release: 2021-06-11

Runtime: 84

Plot: Film censor Enid takes pride in her meticulous work, guarding unsuspecting audiences from the deleterious effects of watching the gore-filled decapitations and eye gougings she pores over. Her sense of duty to protect is amplified by guilt over her inability to recall details of the long-ago disappearance of her sister, recently declared dead in absentia. When Enid is assigned to review a disturbing film from the archive that echoes her hazy childhood memories, she begins to unravel how this eerie work might be tied to her past.

xxxSieppaa.JPG

Reactions: komor
Just watched the trailer and this looks pretty good, I do enjoy a good British horror :thumbs:
Poster looks really cool.

Meh thought this was just ok. Loved the premise and setup but overall it feels underbaked. I LOVE the 80s but the 80s horror nostalgia is just way overdone at this point imo. Makes an ok rental I guess.

Just got done watching this.
Loved it! Was just what I thought it would be & did not disappoint.
Slow burn, creepy goodness.
Won’t be for everyone. In the same sort of realm as St. Maud but I definitely preferred this to that.

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database