CGC Graded Comics - Chat & Show Off!

Asopp

Contributor Horror/Comics
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
Action_Comics_1.jpg

Chat and show off your graded comics :thumbs: What company you prefer to use? Do you prefer to grade your comics or not? How many do you own?

CGC, CBCS, PGX, EGS..... and so on :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammmmmn. A 9.8 on the first Claremont/Miller issue? That's crazy!

thanks bud, its my very first cgc and it wont be my last. Been doing a lot of reading, as there is a bit of a learning curve for those jumping in knowing nothing about grading etc.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
thanks bud, its my very first cgc and it wont be my last. Been doing a lot of reading, as there is a bit of a learning curve for those jumping in knowing nothing about grading etc.

I used to have some CGC comics back in the day, but ultimately sold them off because I didn't like having comics that were trapped and couldn't be opened. :LOL:

If memory serves correct, I had Ultimate Spider-Man #1, Wolverine (Vol. 2) #10, and Incredible Hulk (Vol. 3) #34.

Reactions: Wreck
I used to have some CGC comics back in the day, but ultimately sold them off because I didn't like having comics that were trapped and couldn't be opened. :LOL:

If memory serves correct, I had Ultimate Spider-Man #1, Wolverine (Vol. 2) #10, and Incredible Hulk (Vol. 3) #34.

Not a fan of CGC, too. But, I will make an exception on my favorite issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
got this in a 9.8 .... was cheap , since most folks dont like Savage Dragon. But Savage Dragon was THE comic I actually read the most growing up and combine that with my love for Jock's artwork and that he is an awesome dude ... thought ... why not. (too bad he isnt really drawing for Dragon would love that take!)

C9JejolXYAEGMDS.jpg

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: tridon and Asopp