Champions League Final, 26/5/18 Kyiv. Real Madrid - Liverpool.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
1.jpg

So who's watching? And where will you watch it? Are you going to Kyiv?

This has been the longest week ever. I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!!
For me this is the biggest happening the last decade (except when my twin girls were born). :p

I'm travelling to Oslo. There's gonna be a 'Champions Square' with a capacity of a few thousand and the match will be showed on a huge screen. There's also plenty of other pubs that will have a CL final program. We haven't 100% decided where we will end up and see the game yet.
One thing is certain, if Liverpool should win it, Oslo will be RED!

Come on You Mighty Reds!! YNWA.

@paulboland @davhyl @Hewitt89

I’m nervous as hell. The biggest game we’ve played since 2007. I still remember 2005 like it was yesterday, we are desperate to bring back number 6.

I know we can beat anyone and have a hell of an attack but Real of course are strong. They are favourites. World-class players in every position and a lot of experience in finals. We are underdogs but that can also suit us well. We need to go at it 100% throughout the game, never let them rest, tighten up the defense and then put on our attacking flair.

I’ll be watching the game at home with a few buddies, in the home theatre on a 120" screen. Will be great!

All fellow Reds, massive good luck and let’s f****** do this!

I will be watching at home on my HD cinema projector on a 80 inch screen

I would have gone to Kiev if I have the funds available

I will have my cans of beer to celebrate or drown my sorrows either way
If Liverpool win I will have one hell of a hangover on Sunday :rofl:

My tenant is a Man U fan and I will love winding him up if Liverpool win :giggle: :LOL: and he knows I will :rofl:

This is a huge game for Liverpool and the fans
In a lot of cities across Ireland there will be lot of celebrations if Liverpool win as there is a huge base of fans over here

I'm a Liverpool fan since 1974 and watched live broadcasts of the 1977/1978/1981/1984/1985/2005/2007 Finals
The 2005 final was an emotional roller coaster with a fantastic outcome

One of my prised Liverpool items in my collection is the 1977/1978 Liverpool team photo signed by all in the photo and was given to me in 1978

To all Liverpool fans lets have fun on Saturday and enjoy the moment

Be loud and proud and celebrate loudly if we Win YNWA

download.jpg

liverpool.jpg

@Hewitt89 @paulboland

Fantastic stuff guys. :drool::drool:

Yeah, I'm literally a nervous wreck atm, lol! It's heaven or hell come saturday.

Wish I could've travelled to Kiev but that was a no go this time. I was actually thinking of the next best thing, fly to Liverpool and see the match there, maybe at Anfield but again that wasn't possible.
I've been to a few CL matches at Anfield during the years. The best one was the quarter final, second leg against Arsenal in 08 when we won 4-2. Magic stuff.

GOOD LUCK GUYS! UP THE REDS!

PS. Where in Norway are you located @Hewitt89 ?

@spass I’m from Stavanger but living now in Egersund. And you?

Would’ve loved to be in Kyiv, too, but the prices on both ticket and travel/accommodation are just insane. Anfield would’ve been fun too, not to say to watch the bus parade should we win. But one more thing we obviously have in common is that I am too a twin dad. :rofl: They are still quite young so for me to travel away for 3-4 days would’ve been very tough on the wife.

CL nights at Anfield are the best. Been to a few myself, those are memories you never forget. I usually go over at least once or twice per season, although this year unfortunately not with the kids.

@spass I’m from Stavanger but living now in Egersund. And you?

Would’ve loved to be in Kyiv, too, but the prices on both ticket and travel/accommodation are just insane. Anfield would’ve been fun too, not to say to watch the bus parade should we win. But one more thing we obviously have in common is that I am too a twin dad. :rofl: They are still quite young so for me to travel away for 3-4 days would’ve been very tough on the wife.

CL nights at Anfield are the best. Been to a few myself, those are memories you never forget. I usually go over at least once or twice per season, although this year unfortunately not with the kids.

I'm from Lillehammer originally, then lived 7 years in Oslo before moving out of the city and to Seljord where I live now and have done for 10+ years.

You are! Haha, how cool is that. :D How old are they? My girls are 4,5 years old. Me too used to travel over 1-2 times a year until they arrived;) I have only been over once since their birth. So, prepare to cut down on your Liverpool travels buddy, lol! :whistle:;):LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I'm from Lillehammer originally, then lived 7 years in Oslo before moving out of the city and to Seljord where I live now and have done for 10+ years.

You are! Haha, how cool is that. :D How old are they? My girls are 4,5 years old. Me too used to travel over 1-2 times a year until they arrived;) I have only been over once since their birth. So, prepare to cut down on your Liverpool travels buddy, lol! :whistle:;):LOL:
Mine are just over 1 years old. Yeah I reckon it’ll be harder unfortunately. :( Got to make them die-hard supporters. :D

One of my prised Liverpool items in my collection is the 1977/1978 Liverpool team photo signed by all in the photo and was given to me in 1978

That is some item Paul!

My best memory/experience is from when me, my brother and his (then) gf was at Carra's house in Oct 07. It's a long story and I might have told it before somewhere on here but the short version is that we met a guy who is a friend of the Carragher family and he took us on a round trip where we was at his mothers house, met his father at a training ground and ended up at Carra's house.

He also took us into the players lounge on matchday where we met and talked to Xabi Alonso. Good times!

Carra was watching the cricket when we interrupted, lol.

10353702_905307972821711_5863530858278549792_n.jpg

12931077_10156772468215088_5497684795146969693_n.jpg

Me, my brother and Carra's father.

1928348_13955530087_4259_n.jpg

Outside his mother's house.

PA060331.JPG

• Thanks
Definitely. :D

Girls, boys. both?
One of each. :)

Damn, that’s nice. Have actually met Carra as well, but never been to his house. :p He’s a great guy, seem to always take time for the fans. We met him at his old restaurant in Liverpool, along with Gerrard. I’m not one to get starstruck but passing Stevie G, I definitely was!

Praying I get to go. My bro and I have ticket but were on one of the flights cancelled today. Hoping it gets sorted asap, don't want to sell my ticket then a flight pops up!

Praying I get to go. My bro and I have ticket but were on one of the flights cancelled today. Hoping it gets sorted asap, don't want to sell my ticket then a flight pops up!

Oh ffs! I've read a lot about those flights on Twitter etc..

Hope you get sorted mate! I really really do.

Praying for a Liverpool win. Quite impressed by how they have handled themselves this season and tbh, can never support Madrid anyway. I know one needs luck to win the CL, but not in the manner it was won last season and Liverpool have been a welcome change from the norm.

• Thanks
@spass yeah. The company had 3 flights canceled. One from Liverpool today and two flights tomorrow which are one from Manchester and one from Liverpool. Today's flight from Liverpool is going at 10:30am today, but the other two flights are yet to be confirmed. I was on the Manchester one (n)

Oh s*** @davhyl. I really hope you can make it. I would be so furious if a cancelled flight would make me unable to attend a game like this when you have tickets. Hope you get it sorted.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Thanks @Hewitt89 . There are other ways of getting there but they may sort the flights out and if I book something I won't get a refund on the other :blackeye:
I can only do direct flights due to my brother getting in from USA, and a family situation that I need as minimum time in Kyiv as possible :arghh:

Hoping Mo will do the business anyway and Ronaldo doesn't do anything!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hewitt89