m2217069.jpg

m2217069_1-1.jpg m2217069_2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
I agree, didn't see the movie waiting for Steelbook but looks like a nice one (for the little I have seen)

so are you still talking to me or have I been banished ? :oohyeah: <= this emoticon looks like he's constipated and trying to pass one :rofl:
LOL yes now I think about it, it does look like that.
I've decided to forgive your ignorance once. But don't push your luck next time :LOL:

And yes, this movie will be AWESOME given Neil's history. And I'm hoping FutureShop does a WEA steelbook with a finish that compliments the art. :drool::thumbs:

Reactions: rj531

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
LOL yes now I think about it, it does look like that.
I've decided to forgive your ignorance once. But don't push your luck next time :LOL:

And yes, this movie will be AWESOME given Neil's history. And I'm hoping FutureShop does a WEA steelbook with a finish that compliments the art. :drool::thumbs:

lol thank you :notworthy:

yes hopefully I agree a nice exclusive and sure it will be...

DJ IXS

The King Of Queens
Premium Supporter
Sep 28, 2011
Queens, NY
Hopefully Best Buy or Target will get this here in the US

I'd bet the farm Best Buy will get a steel for this. There is already a BBY exclusive listed for this title. It doesn't say "steelbook" specifically but after this announcement I'd say it's a pretty safe bet! :thumbs:

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Has there been any news about this transferring to Best Buy Canada or not?

I have seen on BB Canada all the FS Stock for Fifty Shades of Grey was transferred to BB website with FS J-Card no change was made which makes sense financially they are not gonna redo all the stock when it is finished product, so if Chappie was a finished product they surely will do the same. if it wasn't finished I guess they will try to best Buys it... I have been looking for it and still no trace on BB web, even before FS closed their website didn't have it to sell as a pre-release...

Reactions: eightslicesofpie