Toronto, ON
Release date: June 16th, 2015
Purchase links: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

m2217069.jpg

m2217069_1-1.jpg m2217069_2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting to watch it when the Steel comes out :p ...why would I go to the movie Theatre when I feel I enjoy them better at Home ;)
Where I live we have some great independent theatres, Sony 4K, IMAX, IMAX 3D, and a new Cinemark with Xd, etc. , great concessions, etc. I go to the last screening, on a weekday. Many "private screenings". Never any talkers, they don't put up with it here. A great theatre experience beats sitting at home and watching TV. :)

Even though I hear from multiple sources that this film isn't the best, I'm still excited to see it. Plus i'm sure the steel is gonna look great and be worth the $$

LOL @ the price. I wonder why they do that? It can't just be a random number the person thinks of. I know FS also did that during preorder times.

Reactions: Actarus
LOL @ the price. I wonder why they do that? It can't just be a random number the person thinks of. I know FS also did that during preorder times.

lmao at the price they are insane... no way this is worth that and for all FS Pre-orders never saw any at that Price...I have seen some 32 range type but never in the 40... lol this will sit on the shelf

Reactions: AlienKing
Where I live we have some great independent theatres, Sony 4K, IMAX, IMAX 3D, and a new Cinemark with Xd, etc. , great concessions, etc. I go to the last screening, on a weekday. Many "private screenings". Never any talkers, they don't put up with it here. A great theatre experience beats sitting at home and watching TV. :)

I don't like going out much, here too we have wonderful theatres and people are not that bad but sometimes depending when you go you get that 1 person that won't shut up, but during the week especially day time it is nice, but I love staying home not wasting time, eating what I want and I am happy with that. But if you enjoy going out and the movie theatre experience than I am happy you are enjoying yourself there...

I find I spend money on steels, amarays, so I have a hard time to go to the movies often to warrant paying the extra price.

Reactions: Marina Blue
lmao at the price they are insane... no way this is worth that and for all FS Pre-orders never saw any at that Price...I have seen some 32 range type but never in the 40... lol this will sit on the shelf
Yep, the highest I've seen was in the 30's and I'm sure it will chance on release day. But still, I'm just wondering how they come up with those numbers...

Reactions: Actarus
Yep, the highest I've seen was in the 30's and I'm sure it will chance on release day. But still, I'm just wondering how they come up with those numbers...

I have a feeling that our BB exclusives that will replace the FS exclusive will be much higher at BB, still yet to see I guess, but yes this is ridiculous price. I just am going for the Taiwan one for now, same design it seems although picture not confirmed, but I am into the 1/4 slips from Taiwan so for me easy choice since it is a steel and not a futurepak(getting tired of those don't like the way they feel in hands). But yes easy Pass for BB exclusive since it is same art it looks, but I guess we'll see closer to release date.

funny though the Fifty shades exclusives, and Unbroken they just put them up using the FS exclusives, so those are kinda the last ones we'll have as FS exclusives...can't wait to see confirmed artwork for Chappie I guess on BB site as well, it can't be exclusive as same design as HMV UK.

I have a feeling that our BB exclusives that will replace the FS exclusive will be much higher at BB, still yet to see I guess, but yes this is ridiculous price. I just am going for the Taiwan one for now, same design it seems although picture not confirmed, but I am into the 1/4 slips from Taiwan so for me easy choice since it is a steel and not a futurepak(getting tired of those don't like the way they feel in hands). But yes easy Pass for BB exclusive since it is same art it looks, but I guess we'll see closer to release date.

funny though the Fifty shades exclusives, and Unbroken they just put them up using the FS exclusives, so those are kinda the last ones we'll have as FS exclusives...can't wait to see confirmed artwork for Chappie I guess on BB site as well, it can't be exclusive as same design as HMV UK.

Prices will be the same, if it's too high, it'll affect sales.

I think Best Buy is becoming like Zavvi when it comes to price announcements. The placeholder is really ridiculous. They almost got me on American Sniper. They listed it for $38.99 then changed it into $26.99 a week or two later.