Release date: June 16th, 2015
Purchase links: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

m2217069.jpg

m2217069_1-1.jpg m2217069_2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully worldwide and the UK get this too like his last 2 films

I agree, didn't see the movie waiting for Steelbook but looks like a nice one (for the little I have seen)

so are you still talking to me or have I been banished ? :oohyeah: <= this emoticon looks like he's constipated and trying to pass one :rofl:
LOL yes now I think about it, it does look like that.
I've decided to forgive your ignorance once. But don't push your luck next time :LOL:

And yes, this movie will be AWESOME given Neil's history. And I'm hoping FutureShop does a WEA steelbook with a finish that compliments the art. :drool::thumbs:

Reactions: rj531
LOL yes now I think about it, it does look like that.
I've decided to forgive your ignorance once. But don't push your luck next time :LOL:

And yes, this movie will be AWESOME given Neil's history. And I'm hoping FutureShop does a WEA steelbook with a finish that compliments the art. :drool::thumbs:

lol thank you :notworthy:

yes hopefully I agree a nice exclusive and sure it will be...

Hopefully Best Buy or Target will get this here in the US

I'd bet the farm Best Buy will get a steel for this. There is already a BBY exclusive listed for this title. It doesn't say "steelbook" specifically but after this announcement I'd say it's a pretty safe bet! :thumbs:

Has there been any news about this transferring to Best Buy Canada or not?

I have seen on BB Canada all the FS Stock for Fifty Shades of Grey was transferred to BB website with FS J-Card no change was made which makes sense financially they are not gonna redo all the stock when it is finished product, so if Chappie was a finished product they surely will do the same. if it wasn't finished I guess they will try to best Buys it... I have been looking for it and still no trace on BB web, even before FS closed their website didn't have it to sell as a pre-release...

Reactions: eightslicesofpie