Charleybusko Thor 2 Lenticular Birthday Giveaway 1

Feb 18, 2014
Kakariko Village
*** WINNER CHOSEN --> @wyatt03 ***

You already know
In celebration of another year and thankful to God for His mercy and grace, I've decided to do a charitable endeavor toward the collectible community. I hereby present Thor 2 Blufans Lenti.
RULES
All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
1. Like the thread
2. What's your favorite Marvel character?
3. What Marvel movie/cartoon that hasn't received a steel treatment would you like to see?
4. Tag one or more of your buddies on HDN

Free USA shipping. Canada is $10 and rest of the world is $15. The winner will be chosen via random.com sometime on Sunday. If you do NOT follow the instructions above, you won't be included in the giveaway :)

BLUFANS ALL THE WAY

Thor 2 Blufans L.png

Last edited:
Great giveaway! Happy birthday!

1. Done!
2. Cap for sure!! :cap:
3. Would love Daredevil, Agents of SHIELD, and Agent Carter steels for the TV side of things.
4. My friend @SilverlakePhil might be interested in this! :D

Reactions: charleybusko
1. Done :)
2. Gambit - What's more kick ass than explosive playing cards? :p "Pick a card"
3. I'd love to see a steelbook with Gambit on the cover, maybe a dedicated film to him. Gambit was amazing in the cartoons but only had a small part to play in the x-men films.
4. @Towser you need to get in on this :)

Awesome giveaway!

My favourite Marvel character is and always will be Wolverine, but I have a special place in my heart for Thor, Daredevil and Silver Surfer because my Dad used to read me those comic books from his own collection when I was a kid. As for a Marvel movie/cartoon that should receive a SteelBook, I think most of the movies have already received SteelBooks, so I'll go with the X-Men animated series from the '90s.

@mlmaier84 - You interested in playing along? ;)

@mlmaier84 - You interested in playing along? ;)

ABSOLUTELY!

I'm a DC fan at heart, but I grew up on Marvel. My favorite superhero of all time is the Hulk. Not because of his powers, but more because I could relate to him most. Some of my other faves are: Gambit, Apocalypse, Silver Surfer & Mr. Sinister. I'd have to agree with @tridon in the fact that they need to make Bluray steelbooks for the X-Men animated series from the 90's. That was my $#!+!!! In fact, just bought all the DVDs the other day and have been educating my 9 month old son on the ways of the X-men. NEVER too early hahaha.

@Apollon @Marco86 @Hooch @satanclaus Get your sweet tushies in here!!!