Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €14.99

91Q2VpOyqPL._SL1500_.jpg

91zx5KKH8rL._SL1500_.jpg

91XkRsjLT5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is an awesome steelbook art. Now if only every company started thinking creative like this. *sigh*
Even the inside art choice is superb.

Reactions: RekLess
I like the fact that amazon germany and france are getting this and it's a month apart so no need to worry about an expensive month, gonna keep the france one on order for now as it is an awesome steelbook.

And sold out...
I seen that earlier today that it was sold out on Amazon Germany

Its been released in France/Germany at the moment

Its very likely that Warner will be doing a release in the UK so I would expect this to be in the next announced batch of UK warner steelbooks

ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET WILLY WONKA?
I would love a steelbook of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
There is some fantastic images that could be used and with some embossing would look great

The original 1971 film is a much better film than the remake Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)

I still though do like the remake but its not as good as the Gene Wilder Film
I have this steelbook on pre order and it looks fantastic
I also recently have the 10th Anniversary Photo Book Blu-ray

The USA Box set of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and the Digibook is nice but I rather see a quality steelbook done

Personally, I'd love to see remake with Gene Wilder playing the lead again. That really would be something!
He s now 82 years of age I doubt that will happen now and he is more into writing as is the rest of his family

He was asked this very question in 2013
In a 2013 interview he was asked whether he would act again if a suitable film project came his way, Wilder responded, "I’m tired of watching the bombing, shooting, killing, swearing and 3-D. I get 52 movies a year sent to me, and maybe there are three good [ones]. That’s why I went into writing. It’s not that I wouldn’t act again. I’d say, 'Give me the script. If it’s something wonderful, I’ll do it.' But I don’t get anything like that

Considering he is now 82 I cant see him do another film his last one was Another You in 1991 but he did do some TV Films the last one been Alice in Wonderland a TV Film version in 1999 and other TV work up to 2003
Since then he has been semi retired from films and TV

Note his opinion of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Film from 2005 was this I think it's an insult :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Starling