Completed Chernobyl (Miniseries) [HBO]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Starring Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård and Emily Watson, Chernobyl dramatizes the story of the 1986 nuclear accident — one of the worst man-made catastrophes in history — and the sacrifices made to save Europe from unimaginable disaster. Chernobyl premieres this May.
chernobyl-HBO.jpg

This is really something guys, first episode was good, but the second was something I havent seen for a very long time. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this, well, maybe the only thing that it would have felt more realistic if they were speaking Russian LOL, but thats nothing really.

Highly recommended guys!

This is really something guys, first episode was good, but the second was something I havent seen for a very long time. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this, well, maybe the only thing that it would have felt more realistic if they were speaking Russian LOL, but thats nothing really.

Highly recommended guys!
Now that GoT is over, it gives me time to start a new series... I think this one may just have to be it!

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I’ve really enjoyed it, unfortunately it’s only 5 episodes.
Good news for me! I don't exactly feel like diving into another huge series right after GoT lol. I guess that's also why it's considered a miniseries, although nowadays there's always a chance they'll do a season 2 if it's successful enough.

it is a fantastic story, i have always been fascinated with this tragedy and this gives more than just a resume of one on the most frightening episodes in history, hopefully they release this so i can buy it, i think they capture the eerie ambiance of those times and the cinematography is amazing, acting superb as well...........

Reactions: Noodles