Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 8th February 2016
Price: £32.76
Purchase link: Amazon

image.jpg

Last edited:

Yes it's a nice box. I cannot believe how underrated film Children Of The Corn is. I absolutely love it and to me it has all the elements of a good horror film. The overall atmosphere is great, also soundtrack and cast is awesome in the first film. Second is quite enjoyable, but the third one is the weakest from these 3. The ending pretty much ruins it for me, even though the rest of the film is decent.

Yes it's a nice box. I cannot believe how underrated film Children Of The Corn is. I absolutely love it and to me it has all the elements of a good horror film. The overall atmosphere is great, also soundtrack and cast is awesome in the first film. Second is quite enjoyable, but the third one is the weakest from these 3. The ending pretty much ruins it for me, even though the rest of the film is decent.
Yeah it's a good horror film. The first is definatly the best, the sequels are worth watching but the quality does get worse. The first film doesn't get much recognition but it's definatly a very creepy film with a great atmosphere, This does look like a nice set!:)