Slipcover Child's Play (1988) (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition Slipcover) (Scream Factory) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2022
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $39.98 (Shout) - $29.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring the original theatrical artwork, available while supplies last!

71qPYNTlwpL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Product Note: Extras in progress and will be confirmed at a later date. For other options to purchase Child's Play on 4K UHD, click here.

Also available a Neca Collector's Limited Edition set exclusive to Shout Factory Store
$210.93

Child's Play 1-3 + NECA + 5 Posters + 2 Slipcovers + Enamel Pin Set + Postcard Set

285090269_2503285929808403_3324798339871376188_n.jpg

This ShoutFactory.com exclusive offer contains the following items:

• Child's Play [Collector's Edition] 3-Disc UHD/Blu-ray set (with slipcover)
  • Child's Play 2 [Collector's Edition] 2-Disc UHD/Blu-ray set (with slipcover)
  • Child's Play 3 [Collector's Edition] 2-Disc UHD/Blu-ray set (with slipcover)
  • An exclusive, limited edition 5 ½” tall “Charred Chucky” action figure by NECA (limited to 4,000 units, this will ship separately from the rest of your order in late 2022 — please note that a handling fee of $6.99 will be added for each action figure ordered)
  • Limited edition 18” x 24” rolled posters of the original theatrical artwork for all three films (these will ship rolled, in a poster tube)
  • Two additional slipcovers — made exclusively for this promotion — featuring new artwork from artist Devon Whitehead for Child’s Play 2 and Child’s Play 3
  • Two exclusive, limited edition 18” x 24” rolled posters — made exclusively for this promotion — of the newly-designed art for Child’s Play 2 and Child’s Play 3 from artist Devon Whitehead (these will ship rolled, in a poster tube)
  • An exclusive, limited edition set of three Child’s Play postcards
Plus, Scream Factory and Gutter Garbs have teamed up to bring you the official Chucky Collectible Enamel Pin Set, exclusive to ShoutFactory.com and limited to 1,000 units.

• Set includes 5 pins
  • Each pin is hard enamel
  • Each pin measures approx. 1.5” high
  • Each pin includes clutch with rubber backer
  • Set includes custom backer card, which measures approx. 6” x 5”
  • Pin set (on card) stored in custom keepsake box, which measures approx. 7” x 6”
  • Keepsake box includes custom insert to keep pin set (on card) in place
  • Art by Matthew Skiff

Last edited:
I don't collect enamel pins, so I went with the set for $153.90.

I bought the original Blu-Ray set for Child's play with the extra slip and NECA doll. I wonder why they didn't include a bonus 4K slip for Child's Play? I have the extra Blu-Ray one, but would have been nice to have a bonus 4K slip for the original movie.

I could be wrong, but it appears these will be o-ring slips, unlike the hard-case full slips that they used for the Halloween 4K set? The description mentions slipcovers, so I assume they mean o-ring slips.

Last edited:
DISC ONE (FEATURE FILM – 4K UHD):

• NEW 2022 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative – Presented In Dolby Vision
  • NEW Dolby Atmos Track
  • Audio Commentary With Director Tom Holland
  • Audio Commentary With Alex Vincent, Catherine Hicks, And "Chucky" Designer Kevin Yagher
  • Audio Commentary With Producer David Kirschner And Screenwriter Don Mancini
  • Select Scene Commentary By Chucky
DISC TWO (FEATURE FILM – BLU-RAY):

• NEW 2022 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative
  • NEW Dolby Atmos Track
  • Audio Commentary With Director Tom Holland
  • Audio Commentary With Alex Vincent, Catherine Hicks, And "Chucky" Designer Kevin Yagher
  • Audio Commentary With Producer David Kirschner And Screenwriter Don Mancini
  • Select Scene Commentary By Chucky
  • NEW Birth Of The Good Guy – An Interview With Writer Don Mancini
  • NEW Friends Till The End – An Interview With Actor Alex Vincent
  • NEW Believe Me Now? – An Interview With Actor Chris Sarandon
  • NEW Chucky: The Great And Terrible – An Interview With Producer David Kirschner
  • NEW Windy City Chills – An Interview With Production Manager Robert Latham Brown
DISC THREE (SPECIAL FEATURES – BLU-RAY):

• Behind The Scenes Special Effects Footage
  • Howard Berger: Your Special Effects Friend ‘Til The End – An Interview With The Special Makeup Effects Artist
  • Life Behind The Mask: Being Chucky – An Interview With Actor Ed Gale
  • Evil Comes In Small Packages –Featuring Interviews With Don Mancini, David Kirschner, John Lafia, Chris Sarandon, Brad Dourif, Catherine Hicks, Alex Vincent, And Kevin Yagher
  • Chucky: Building A Nightmare – Featuring Kevin Yagher
  • A Monster Convention – Archival Piece From The 2007 Monster Mania Panel Featuring Catherine Hicks, Alex Vincent, And Chris Sarandon
  • Introducing Chucky: The Making Of Child's Play – Vintage Featurette
  • Vintage Child’s Play Featurette
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spot
  • Rare Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
  • Posters And Lobby Cards Gallery