Childsplay.jpg

childsplay(inside).jpg

childsplay(back).jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork is quite similar to the UK Amaray but it still looks cool. There are quite a few Futurepaks coming out now, they must be getting popular.

I'm tempted, but I'm worried that the sequels won't get a release or this will eventually get a steelbook.

£19.99 is a bit much for catalogue releases, does anyone know if these FPs are Zavvi exclusive?

I'm going to wait for these to hit eBay, I got ripped off on the FuturePaks at Play.com, so never again. I'd pay no more than £15 for this. That text on the back ruins it for me.

Is this a Zavvi exclusive, or will FOX be selling these directly via their FOX Direct store on PLAY.com? I sincerely hope not the former, especially with a whopping £19.99 price tag! I was under the impression that FuturePaks were supposed to be a CHEAPER alternative to SteelBooks, not MORE EXPENSIVE! £14.99 is an ideal price point for these tins

Also, is this actually confirmed as a FuturePak? Why does Zavvi not state this? Why are they describing it as a "Steel Pack" rather than using the Trademarked brand name? I hope the powers that be have put this forward to Zavvi, and I expect to see the word "FuturePak" used in future

Any one got any photos of a futurepak/steelpak? I've never seen one.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1074075&postcount=6

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Is this a Zavvi exclusive, or will FOX be selling these directly via their FOX Direct store on PLAY.com? I sincerely hope not the former, especially with a whopping £19.99 price tag! I was under the impression that FuturePaks were supposed to be a CHEAPER alternative to SteelBooks, not MORE EXPENSIVE! £14.99 is an ideal price point for these tins

Also, is this actually confirmed as a FuturePak? Why does Zavvi not state this? Why are they describing it as a "Steel Pack" rather than using the Trademarked brand name? I hope the powers that be have put this forward to Zavvi, and I expect to see the word "FuturePak" used in future

yes... FP are cheaper
so with Zavvi buying cheaper and selling more expensive = max profit

..and they´re using SteelPack to attract the SteelBook collectors... so far it´s working.. I guess this will change soon I don´t see Scanavo loving this a lot.... especially coming from.. "The Home of SteelBooks"

Reactions: Kashby

These will be tradewide

Reactions: Sigill
I can't help but think if Futurpak werent growing in popularity we might have seen this one on steelbook... Oh well, i like Futurpak still, this artwork looks great :scat: