childsplay(back).jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 22, 2013
Isle of Wight
I'm tempted, but I'm worried that the sequels won't get a release or this will eventually get a steelbook.

£19.99 is a bit much for catalogue releases, does anyone know if these FPs are Zavvi exclusive?

UpsetSmiley

The Ninja with True Grit
Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm going to wait for these to hit eBay, I got ripped off on the FuturePaks at Play.com, so never again. I'd pay no more than £15 for this. That text on the back ruins it for me.

May 15, 2013
UK
Is this a Zavvi exclusive, or will FOX be selling these directly via their FOX Direct store on PLAY.com? I sincerely hope not the former, especially with a whopping £19.99 price tag! I was under the impression that FuturePaks were supposed to be a CHEAPER alternative to SteelBooks, not MORE EXPENSIVE! £14.99 is an ideal price point for these tins

Also, is this actually confirmed as a FuturePak? Why does Zavvi not state this? Why are they describing it as a "Steel Pack" rather than using the Trademarked brand name? I hope the powers that be have put this forward to Zavvi, and I expect to see the word "FuturePak" used in future

Mar 31, 2014
Any one got any photos of a futurepak/steelpak? I've never seen one.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1074075&postcount=6

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Is this a Zavvi exclusive, or will FOX be selling these directly via their FOX Direct store on PLAY.com? I sincerely hope not the former, especially with a whopping £19.99 price tag! I was under the impression that FuturePaks were supposed to be a CHEAPER alternative to SteelBooks, not MORE EXPENSIVE! £14.99 is an ideal price point for these tins

Also, is this actually confirmed as a FuturePak? Why does Zavvi not state this? Why are they describing it as a "Steel Pack" rather than using the Trademarked brand name? I hope the powers that be have put this forward to Zavvi, and I expect to see the word "FuturePak" used in future

yes... FP are cheaper
so with Zavvi buying cheaper and selling more expensive = max profit

..and they´re using SteelPack to attract the SteelBook collectors... so far it´s working.. I guess this will change soon I don´t see Scanavo loving this a lot.... especially coming from.. "The Home of SteelBooks"

Reactions: Kashby

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

These will be tradewide

Reactions: Sigill
Aug 15, 2011
UK
I can't help but think if Futurpak werent growing in popularity we might have seen this one on steelbook... Oh well, i like Futurpak still, this artwork looks great :scat: