USA
if so, how was it?

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by a moderator:
OK I saw the last episode and shaw just keeps getting me annoyed lol

I think more jefster would be awesome those guys make me laugh!

Next episode looks good! :scat: I can't get enough of this show!

I didn't even call him by his real name either hahaha! I was standing by the Nintendo booth and I look to my right and he looked familiar and when I said "Hey Chuck" he just smiled.

Hehe, yeah he's become so iconic-that's really cool. Ah,the Nintendo booth, sweet;) I wish they'd reissue the original NES:)

NBC has decided to renew Chuck for a fifth and final season, the network has announced.

Chuck has averaged a 1.7 (18-49) rating and just under 5 million viewers so far this season, down around 0.4 vs. last season. It has recently dipped to around a 1.4/ 1.3 rating over the past few episodes which was worrysome for fans.

Here’s what Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak had to say to Hitfix’s Alan Sepinwall regarding the renewal:

You got the renewal for a fifth season, but it’s also the final season. How does that feel?

We’re excited. We’re stoked to be able to tell more “Chuck” stories. It’s a unique and in some ways precious show. We’ve managed to survive 5 years. Josh (Schwartz) and I love telling these stories, along with the rest of the writing staff. For us, it’s the ability to tell 13 more stories and close out the story in a super fantastic way.