Chucky: Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £40.00 (Zoom) - £44.99 (Zavvi) - £76.10 (Amazon)

11499290-9044496469209985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was literally looking to hunt down and buy all of these films just last week... thank God I held off!

Reactions: elle82
Definitely great collection :thumbs: but that price tag of 76£ on amazon :LOL::rofl: i would pay that if this would include a chucky doll :D

Ive got the last complete blu ray set that was released in the states, might sell it on to get this, any idea what that fetches these days?

On first glance I thought this came with the doll too, but I think it's just a slip cover.:(. Still cool art work though. Will probably grab this in the sale.

Pre Ordered
With Zavvi Amazon and Zoom

If amazon drop the price to be better than Zoom I will cancel Zavvi and Zoom orders

Zoom I still not like in regards to extremely slow delivery times all my orders have taken over a month to arrive as in nearly 2 months with most orders and they had to resend all my orders due to previous original orders not been delivered.
Customer service is good but it's costing them lot of money having to re-send orders a lot for EU customers

My last order with zoom was Groundhog Day steelbook and that took close to 2 months to be delivered

Have zoom got any better for EU customers outside the UK in regards to delivery times or is it still a disaster in regards to how long it takes

I don't think this box set comes with a Doll in the UK or USA

Scream Factory limited edition release of Child's Play Blu-ray that was exclusive to Shout Factory on-line store did come with a Doll in USA

I already have the Scream Factory Blu-ray of Child's Play and the UK FuturePak of Child's Play

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
I will waitbfor something more special...however its tempting to watch all the series again and watch Cult of Chucky for the first time.

Yeah, pretty sure it's just the box design made to look like a packaged doll... no doubt the description would mention if it did actually include one, and I imagine the set would also be pricier too!

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
The image on the Box Set is the Chucky that's in the new film Cult of Chucky which is included in the box set on Blu-ray
View attachment 320860
That's awful..... IMO there is only one puppet-horror movie which survived 'time' and it's the original Child's Play. Movement and facial expressions are just spot on. This 'new' Chucky is an abomination :(