Last edited:
  • Lenticular Slipcase
  • Chucky Acetate Artcard
  • 4 x Artcards
  • 32-page booklet with character biographies and stills
Bonus features:

• Deleted Scenes
  • The Legacy of Chucky

The show started off OK but then wrecked my head as it went on mainly due to super annoying writing and actors.

I wanted to punch the main character in the throat because of that stupid constipated face he kept making!!

They've put 'season one' on the packaging. I really hope there isn't another...

Chucky is getting a steelbook release

The steelbook will fit inside the slipbox of the Good Guy's Edition

After seeing these photos I'm glad that I cancelled my pre-order with Amazon, as expected it's a really cheap looking slip which is a shame as I would have preferred this release over the steelbook.

Picked it up in HMV Manchester Tuesday morning. Wasn't sure if I was gonna pick it up initially but when I saw it in hand I liked the look of it.

sold out on zavvi?
That was just the usual Zavvi system automatically listing on the website as Sold Out on release date due stock not arrived at their warehouse yet.

When stock arrived at their warehouse later on Monday or Tuesday it then changed in stock to Buy Now

When you see a release on Zavvi website on release date suddenly change to sold out it's often due to late arrival of stock at their warehouse.
Stock can sometimes arrive later on release date or a few days later
When that happens the website then changes to in stock buy now one the arrival of stock is entered on their system.

Before release date is will list as a pre order