Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_1427398421152.jpg
PicsArt_1427398079937.jpg

PicsArt_1427397202332.jpg

PicsArt_1427397972757.jpg

PicsArt_1427397779665.jpg

PicsArt_1427397352197.jpg

Great collection chunk and love the presentation. Like many others I have fond memories of Play.com and their excellent packaging. Unfortunately I was not a serious collector when Iron Man was released and didn't get a copy :(. Would still like one but the prices are generally too high...... maybe one day :LOL:.

Good luck with the award, nearly there :thumbs: :).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
:rofl::LOL::rofl::hilarious: if that is true I know that @bloodsnake007 and @harry are both looking to recruit some more young pretty things for there $€× trade business and I'm sure they'll give you a small cut for you steelbook collecting:thumbs::cigar::LOL:

Huge thanks for checking out my collection and for thanking and commenting. . Much appreciated jack:notworthy::thumbs:

Hiya.

Pretty young thing leaves me out, I think - probably subjective :) - but I've already got a deal with Franky - I send him that giant Godzilla he's been after, and he puts Alyssa in a ventilated box to the UK;; course I don't think want to be around when they open the box - one angry lady with stilettos :)

You're still missing Zulu in case you'd forgotten about it - it's rather nice :thumbs:

So, anywy, as I was saying - wheres my steelbook :)

Hiya.

Pretty young thing leaves me out, I think - probably subjective :) - but I've already got a deal with Franky - I send him that giant Godzilla he's been after, and he puts Alyssa in a ventilated box to the UK;; course I don't think want to be around when they open the box - one angry lady with stilettos :)

You're still missing Zulu in case you'd forgotten about it - it's rather nice :thumbs:

So, anywy, as I was saying - wheres my steelbook :)
:rofl: I'm sure they have spaces to full when their clients need an "older model":LOL:

:rofl::LOL::rofl::thumbs:I can't believe Franky swapped his wife for a giant Godzilla :OMG: I guess anything is possible when you have such a strong addiction to collectables.. just remind him again to buy the ventilated box when shipping:hilarious:

Reactions: JackRegan
Great collection chunk and love the presentation. Like many others I have fond memories of Play.com and their excellent packaging. Unfortunately I was not a serious collector when Iron Man was released and didn't get a copy :(. Would still like one but the prices are generally too high...... maybe one day :LOL:.

Good luck with the award, nearly there :thumbs: :).

Thank you @lenticularis :thumbs::notworthy::thumbs: very much appreciated :thumbs: Almost there:oohyeah::oohyeah:

I missed most of the play.com steelbook's and had to find a lot of them later via eBay. . Had damage issues with the iron man steelbook from eBay, and a hdn member kindly helped me out with a great price for 1 & 2, I'll forever be greatful, they are beautiful steelbooks. .
I was collecting for around a year before I decided to go nuts and pay the big bucks for the harder to find steels. . I'm so glad I did though, as they are well worth the money.. some of my most favorite steelbook's are from play.com, they take some beating.. for me (even with kimchi and blufans) iron man play is the best.. Can't believe how cheap they sold for(around £10-11.99), really sorry you missed them, I hope you get to pick them up at some point for a decent price:thumbs:

Thank you @lenticularis :thumbs::notworthy::thumbs: very much appreciated :thumbs: Almost there:oohyeah::oohyeah:

I missed most of the play.com steelbook's and had to find a lot of them later via eBay. . Had damage issues with the iron man steelbook from eBay, and a hdn member kindly helped me out with a great price for 1 & 2, I'll forever be greatful, they are beautiful steelbooks. .
I was collecting for around a year before I decided to go nuts and pay the big bucks for the harder to find steels. . I'm so glad I did though, as they are well worth the money.. some of my most favorite steelbook's are from play.com, they take some beating.. for me (even with kimchi and blufans) iron man play is the best.. Can't believe how cheap they sold for(around £10-11.99), really sorry you missed them, I hope you get to pick them up at some point for a decent price:thumbs:
Thanks @chunk, I really don't know how I managed to miss Iron Man but I did get Iron Man 2 :D. I don't have all of the Play steels as there are some that I'm not really interested in for various reasons but I do have quite a few and I really must get around to organising them, along with all my other steels :emb: :).

Thanks @chunk, I really don't know how I managed to miss Iron Man but I did get Iron Man 2 :D. I don't have all of the Play steels as there are some that I'm not really interested in for various reasons but I do have quite a few and I really must get around to organising them, along with all my other steels :emb: :).

Thats great that you have iron man 2, saves a little money having to find that one. I can't say enough how nice the first one is.. maybe get a jar and put £2 in it per week till you've saved up the cash, then it might not seem like such a big spend when you buy it. I was playing serious catch up when I started out collecting steels, I'm glad I can concentrate on upcoming titles now as it's so expensive.
I am like you,there are play titles I wasn't interested in and I personally prefer to have movies in my collection I enjoy watching (as I open all my steels) I do have 1 or 2 I bought purely necause of the awesome packaging . . Like entertainment store's 'forbidden planet', still haven't watched the movie but I love the steelbook:)

Reactions: lenticularis