Chunks classics..maybe??? :-)

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
OK, classic movies? I just know what I like and what I've watched many many times over the years, so they're classics to me.
The first batch are photo's of steelbook's I have that were released 25 years( or more ) ago, the second batch is of 'modern classics' ..again, steelbook's/movies I have watched many times and I'm sure I always will:)

Batch one:happy:
PicsArt_1440169388182.jpg

PicsArt_1440169663273.jpg

PicsArt_1440169896781.jpg

PicsArt_1440170136069.jpg

PicsArt_1440170424488.jpg

PicsArt_1440170759889.jpg

PicsArt_1440171161755.jpg

Modern classics (to me) :)batch two.. photo's will continue into the next post.
PicsArt_1440171744300.jpg

PicsArt_1440172123519.jpg

Attachments

• PicsArt_1440170424488.jpg
    PicsArt_1440170424488.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 325
Agree with pretty much all of them, apart from Twelve Monkeys and World War Z. Both awful movies!

Great collection though! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Beautiful collection & shots :thumbs:

Would agree with 90 % of them being also a classic to me (not are: conjuring, monsters university & all bourne)

I adore that Fifth Element Steel, such a gem :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Fantasic collection my friend @chunk thanks for the pic views they look amazing.

Beautiful collection & shots :thumbs:

Would agree with 90 % of them being also a classic to me (not are: conjuring, monsters university & all bourne)

I adore that Fifth Element Steel, such a gem :drool:

Wow that must have taken you ages @chunk awesome collection :thumbs:

Thank you all so much for checking out my collection, liking it and commenting, you're all awesome:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::joy:

@Flash , if you'd like to throw a 'like'/'thanks' on the op is be very greatful :D
:thumbs:

@dan8885 it's really interesting how we all have slightly different views on what we feel is a classic.. I've watched the bourne identity so many times ( and i enjoy it every time ) that I had to put it in the modern classics:emb:

Really appreciate your help with the award:notworthy:

If anyone had collections I haven't seen and thanked yet, tag me:thumbs:

Reactions: Aw 83
Nice one @chunk , and your signature needs updating :p
Huge thanks Apollon:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Lol.. I've lost count, I have different posts that people have thanked so I'll have to count up how many individual names are in the 3 posts.. I'll do that now.. also gotta take some photos of my latest classic pick ups.

Really appreciate your support:thumbs::drool:

Edit.. updated.. 17/25:)

Last edited:
Reactions: IRON MAN
@awesome collection @chunk :thumbs:

I might do this, can it just be films I think are 'classics'? @Apollon
Thanks flash:notworthy::thumbs:

I did all steels of films more than 25 years old, and then all steels for films I thought were modern classics for me. I think other people have done similar, 30 year + old films.

Would loved to see you collection, tag me when you've got your thread up:thumbs:

I've really gotta update all my collection threads as I've added more steels since I put them up.. hopefully I'll get round to it soon:happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash