PicsArt_07-31-10.36.15.jpg

PicsArt_07-30-12.33.14.jpg

PicsArt_07-30-12.31.22.jpg

PicsArt_07-30-12.33.52.jpg

PicsArt_07-30-12.34.35.jpg

PicsArt_07-30-12.36.21.jpg

PicsArt_07-30-12.35.19.jpg

I've finally got hold of the fish tank:joy:
And I've just notice I have 25 thanks, so a huge thank you to everyone that helped me get the award
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool:
PicsArt_09-16-12.06.36.jpg

Last edited:
Great collection Miss Louise :thumbs:

Still need to watch Season 4 and 5 :oops:

Thanks Dan:notworthy::thumbs:

Did you watch seasons 1-3 skip 4&5 and jump right into season 6, or you need to watch season 6 too? Either way it'll be a treat:joy:, wish I could watch 4-6 for the first time:cigar: did you go off the show?

Reactions: dan8885
Thanks Dan:notworthy::thumbs:

Did you watch seasons 1-3 skip 4&5 and jump right into season 6, or you need to watch season 6 too? Either way it'll be a treat:joy:, wish I could watch 4-6 for the first time:cigar: did you go off the show?

I need to watch season 6 too but only 1-5 are available at Netflix and Amazon Prime in Germany right now. Season 6 is exclusive to Sky. Need to wait till it hits the other streaming portals.
I stopped after 3 when 4 was half available at Netflix. I hate it when I need to wait for episodes. I wait for full seasons to watch. Preferably I wait till the whole tv show is completed and I can watch it right through in a marathon :p And I don't buy tv shows on BD besides Game of Thrones. I just stream them all. Since I finished Penny Dreadful maybe I'll catch up now with Walking Dead after your inspiration here :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Awesome! I love it! And is that Michonnes katana i see as well? :OMG::woot:

Thanks for the thanks:notworthy::thumbs:

Lol.. I wish it was a katana:emb: last year I was looking at the official Machonne Katana, it was around £200, I thought about buying it as I always wanted to have a (any) katana, I found this Web site for replica swords, they had the michonne, kill bill and the last samurai swords, but they were all straight swords not curved.. so I decided to buy all three and see what I thought of them and then maybe buy the proper michonne one at some point in the future (but I wish I just got the real thing first time around). I got all 3 swords for £100 so they were cheap, and a part from them being straight swords they're actually really well detailed and made.. I just haven't upgraded yet.. I think it's more expensive now too

Reactions: elle82
I need to watch season 6 too but only 1-5 are available at Netflix and Amazon Prime in Germany right now. Season 6 is exclusive to Sky. Need to wait till it hits the other streaming portals.
I stopped after 3 when 4 was half available at Netflix. I hate it when I need to wait for episodes. I wait for full seasons to watch. Preferably I wait till the whole tv show is completed and I can watch it right through in a marathon :p And I don't buy tv shows on BD besides Game of Thrones. I just stream them all. Since I finished Penny Dreadful maybe I'll catch up now with Walking Dead after your inspiration here :emb:

I am 100% the same, I have to watch seasons in bulk, I enjoy them more that way, one season at a time but it's really nice when I find an entire series I've never watched before and watch all 4+ seasons in one go:joy:.
I can't watch single episodes of tv shows, 40 minutes of tv then I have to wait a week for the next episode and I'm old so I don't even remember what happened in the previous episode by then lol:confused: shows just don't hold my interest when watching one ep per week, not because they're bad shows but just cos I can't get into them properly that way.

We don't have the walking dead on uk netflix but I think it's on amazon uk streaming, which I keep telling my sister to watch as she has the amazon app, I think she's stayed away from it cos she doesn't really like zombie/horror, I told her it's not really like that, its a more character driven drama... with some zombie gore for us fans of that genre and anything to do with apocalypse.. so hopefully she'll give it a go and enjoy the story before she realises that it can be quite gory in places, I don't think it's too gory but then I don't really notice that stuff.

I don't really buy tv shows on BD either, most things I watch I only watch once so there's no need to buy them.. there are a select few I will rewatch, TWD being one of them. I only buy dvd's for old tv shows I liked in the 80's and 90's, mainly comedies.

I'm rambling:emb:

Definitely check out the newer seasons of TWD, you've got plenty to watch there as there's around 16 episodes per season.:D:joy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
I am 100% the same, I have to watch seasons in bulk, I enjoy them more that way, one season at a time but it's really nice when I find an entire series I've never watched before and watch all 4+ seasons in one go:joy:.
I can't watch single episodes of tv shows, 40 minutes of tv then I have to wait a week for the next episode and I'm old so I don't even remember what happened in the previous episode by then lol:confused: shows just don't hold my interest when watching one ep per week, not because they're bad shows but just cos I can't get into them properly that way.

We don't have the walking dead on uk netflix but I think it's on amazon uk streaming, which I keep telling my sister to watch as she has the amazon app, I think she's stayed away from it cos she doesn't really like zombie/horror, I told her it's not really like that, its a more character driven drama... with some zombie gore for us fans of that genre and anything to do with apocalypse.. so hopefully she'll give it a go and enjoy the story before she realises that it can be quite gory in places, I don't think it's too gory but then I don't really notice that stuff.

I don't really buy tv shows on BD either, most things I watch I only watch once so there's no need to buy them.. there are a select few I will rewatch, TWD being one of them. I only buy dvd's for old tv shows I liked in the 80's and 90's, mainly comedies.

I'm rambling:emb:

Definitely check out the newer seasons of TWD, you've got plenty to watch there as there's around 16 episodes per season.:D:joy:

Word to all of that :D

I'll definitely go on now with TWD since I needed a new tv show anyway after my beloved Penny Dreadful ended :cry::cry::cry:

I don't like horror a lot (beside the early stuff) but I ADORE zombie and monster movies. Love TWD but I hate to wait :squint: but 3 seasons is a good amount to watch :p

Thank you for the reminder :kiss:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Word to all of that :D

I'll definitely go on now with TWD since I needed a new tv show anyway after my beloved Penny Dreadful ended :cry::cry::cry:

I don't like horror a lot (beside the early stuff) but I ADORE zombie and monster movies. Love TWD but I hate to wait :squint: but 3 seasons is a good amount to watch :p

Thank you for the reminder :kiss:

I think I watched the first episode of penny, I don't remember what I thought of it or why I didn't continue watching it.. sometimes I'm just not in the right mood for things so I tend to go back and have another go if it is recommended to me. It's like the tv show big bang, I'd seen about 10 minutes of an episode and didn't think it was my kind of thing, then harry told me that it's a great show, I need to watch it.. at that time I think it was in its seventh season, so I started at the beginning and watched the first 6 seasons quite quickly, and loved it.. that's one of the few shows I watch over and over:drool: so I always like to give things a second try.

Three seasons is a lot to be getting on with:thumbs:.. but when you get to the end of season 6's cliff hanger, it's gonna be tough to hold off on watching the seventh season.. what I plan to do is watch season 7 episode 1, then wait for the rest to be aired before I carry on. I think it starts in October:oohyeah::oohyeah::D

I reckon Ive seen the Michonne katana relatively cheap, well, cheaper then it used to be anyway. They are around $100 australian dollars, or 50 pounds. http://www.bladesandbows.co.uk/hand-forged-walking-dead-katana---replica-9006-p.asp

:notworthy::thumbs:

I think that's the same store I bought mine from, I've just looked (via your link:thumbs: )they are selling the one I've got for just £19.99 now, bargain! They have the official one priced at £199.99 but are out of stock. The one in your link.. £50 :OMG: if it's still that price when I next have some spare cash I'll probably buy it:cigar: thanks for the heads up:notworthy::thumbs:

Reactions: elle82