Chunk's Got Funk

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_08-08-05.28.23.jpg

This is my small collection, always said I wouldn't start collecting these, mainly due to space, so I only had the goonies and karate kid up until a few weeks ago, then kind of got the bug. I've also got pre orders, so I'll add photo's as I get them
PicsArt_08-08-05.32.19.jpg

PicsArt_08-08-05.33.34.jpg

PicsArt_08-08-05.19.59.jpg

PicsArt_08-08-05.14.26.jpg

PicsArt_08-08-05.08.48.jpg

PicsArt_08-22-04.25.34.jpg

PicsArt_08-22-04.27.34.jpg

PicsArt_12-07-12.39.44.jpg

Last edited:
Cool collection @chunk, you've got some rare ones there good job, keep it up :thumbs:

Thanks for my first thanks flash:notworthy::thumbs:

The other day the i saw CC sloth on an ebay auction, so I watched it out of curiosity and it sold for £75, :OMG::OMG: (I thought, thats insane, I don't know why it surprises me, it is a collectable after all) i was really lucky that I got him shortly after release for £20 on amazon.. I'd never part with him as sloth and chunk are my favourite pops, then the karate kid pops, then the breakfast club.
Just found out about these fabrikations last week so I've kinda gone a bit mad and bought a few, I've got baymax on the way too. :)

Reactions: Flash
Thanks for my first thanks flash:notworthy::thumbs:

The other day the i saw CC sloth on an ebay auction, so I watched it out of curiosity and it sold for £75, :OMG::OMG: (I thought, thats insane, I don't know why it surprises me, it is a collectable after all) i was really lucky that I got him shortly after release for £20 on amazon.. I'd never part with him as sloth and chunk are my favourite pops, then the karate kid pops, then the breakfast club.
Just found out about these fabrikations last week so I've kinda gone a bit mad and bought a few, I've got baymax on the way too. :)

Very cool :thumbs:

Yeah I have got that sloth also, I love your breakfast club ones :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
Very cool :thumbs:

Yeah I have got that sloth also, I love your breakfast club ones :thumbs:
:thumbs:he is awesome :D I could not resist buying the breakfast club when I saw them. I've just ordered frank from rocky horror, I want the whole set at some point, also just ordered the comic con twister from American horror story.. had to turn off the Internet and put the tv on at that point cos theres too many pops I want and not enough money lol.
Great collection buddy :thumbs:!! Gotta love Chunk @chunk :giggle:

Thank you for your support.. very much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

:thumbs:he is awesome :D I could not resist buying the breakfast club when I saw them. I've just ordered frank from rocky horror, I want the whole set at some point, also just ordered the comic con twister from American horror story.. had to turn off the Internet and put the tv on at that point cos theres too many pops I want and not enough money lol.

Thank you for your support.. very much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

If you want the rocky horror I suggest getting them quick as they have been what funko call vaulted where they are effectively deleted and cease being for sale in shops and online. It can be quick to take some time but vaulted pops often quickly rise in value :)

• Helpful Post
If you want the rocky horror I suggest getting them quick as they have been what funko call vaulted where they are effectively deleted and cease being for sale in shops and online. It can be quick to take some time but vaulted pops often quickly rise in value :)

Thanks for the info:notworthy::thumbs:

When there's a pop I want I'll ask you if I need to put it as a priority, I bought frank cos he was the hardest to find.. but now you've said that I'll make sure I get the rest as soon as I can:thumbs: FP has them at £8.99 each with free delivery, it was the best online price I could find... unless you know of anywhere else I should check?:happy:

Very cool collection!!!
Thanks elle, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

I've just added a couple of pic's of my most recent pick ups... there's one you might like:rofl: thought I'd get the pop.. still hoping for a 10" deluxe figure in the future but this pop will keep me going for now :happy:

Reactions: elle82
Thanks elle, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

I've just added a couple of pic's of my most recent pick ups... there's one you might like:rofl: thought I'd get the pop.. still hoping for a 10" deluxe figure in the future but this pop will keep me going for now :happy:
Thats one of my favorite pops ever, how cute is he!! :drool::D

• Thanks
View attachment 257503
This is my small collection, always said I wouldn't start collecting these, mainly due to space, so I only had the goonies and karate kid up until a few weeks ago, then kind of got the bug. I've also got pre orders, so I'll add photo's as I get them
View attachment 257504
View attachment 257505
View attachment 257506
View attachment 257507
View attachment 257509
View attachment 260094
View attachment 260095
View attachment 280330

Cool new additions, I am proud of your ever growing collection :thumbs:

• Thanks
As much as I hate what he did to our guys, theres a certain.....appeal to him.....:drool::D. Plus Ive always loved JDM. :drool:
Lol.. yeah me too.. I really didn't like the governor as the bad guy.. negan is so much more fun:naughty::joy: I've only watched the first episode of season 7 cos I'm saving them up to watch in one go.. I'm really looking forward to watching more of him:oohyeah:
Cool new additions, I am proud of your ever growing collection :thumbs:
Thanks flash, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

Still looking forward to seeing pic's of your house full of pops.. it's probably more a house made of pops:oohyeah: just do some group shots so it doesn't take an eternity for you to photograph them all, I remember you saying it would take you a long time to take little group pics.. tag me when you start a thread:oohyeah::oohyeah::thumbs:

Reactions: elle82 and Flash