Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: 15th of September, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.com
Price: $22.52

CinderellaBlu.jpg

• A Fairy Tale Comes to Life: Filmmakers and cast reflect on Cinderella’s enduring power, and the joys and challenges of bringing this iconic tale to life.
  • Costume Test Fun: See the work of Academy Award-winning® Costume Designer Sandy Powell (The Aviator, 2004) and share some lighthearted moments with the cast.
  • Staging The Ball: You’re invited behind the scenes for the making of the Palace Ball sequence, including its spectacular set, stunning costumes and more. It’s a lavish and massive undertaking…and a magical day on set.
  • Ella’s Furry Friends: Discover how the movie’s animal stars honed their memorable performances.
  • Alternate Opening: Ella’s Childhood: View moments from Ella’s idyllic childhood that do not appear in the movie. With an introduction by Director Kenneth Branagh.
  • “Frozen Fever”: It’s Anna’s birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever – but when Elsa catches a cold, her powers may put more than just the party at risk.
  • Deleted Scenes: With introduction by Kenneth Branagh. Includes “Serving” (0:56), “The Mourning” (4:24), “Getting to Know You” (2:00), “The Search for Cinderella” (1:14) and “Dear Kit” (2:57)
September 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@SlipcoverGirl @tridon @PunkNinja @NoDingsNoScratches @kryptonite @MGD @Marina Blue @harry

The Blu-ray will be released on September 15th! :woot:

CinderellaBlu.jpg

• A Fairy Tale Comes to Life: Filmmakers and cast reflect on Cinderella’s enduring power, and the joys and challenges of bringing this iconic tale to life.
  • Costume Test Fun: See the work of Academy Award-winning® Costume Designer Sandy Powell (The Aviator, 2004) and share some lighthearted moments with the cast.
  • Staging The Ball: You’re invited behind the scenes for the making of the Palace Ball sequence, including its spectacular set, stunning costumes and more. It’s a lavish and massive undertaking…and a magical day on set.
  • Ella’s Furry Friends: Discover how the movie’s animal stars honed their memorable performances.
  • Alternate Opening: Ella’s Childhood: View moments from Ella’s idyllic childhood that do not appear in the movie. With an introduction by Director Kenneth Branagh.
  • “Frozen Fever”: It’s Anna’s birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever – but when Elsa catches a cold, her powers may put more than just the party at risk.
  • Deleted Scenes: With introduction by Kenneth Branagh. Includes “Serving” (0:56), “The Mourning” (4:24), “Getting to Know You” (2:00), “The Search for Cinderella” (1:14) and “Dear Kit” (2:57)
Cinderella-2015.gif

Last edited:
Which versions to get, I have the Korea SB preordered from Kimichi but it says non exclusive in parentheses so not quite sure wha, I have the Zavvi preordered but will most likely cancel but they could surprise? This version with the Amaray in the nice Slip Box is a non brainer to be the one to open and watch. I want the Taiwan SB but its OOS, will find a way to get that.

There has to be a nice Exclusive numbered package in the works from one of the South Korea or China retailers. This Title is going to get expensive with minimum 4 different versions that will warrant a purchase with this and the Taiwan already making 2 for sure.

Really excited for the digital copy and the deleted scenes. I'm surprised they're including frozen fever on the US version!

I'm getting the BB lenti version :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
786936847314;canvasHeight=133;canvasWidth=105

The Lenti version (pictured above) is now $19.99 @ BestBuy website + 100 Reward points for pre-ordering this week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cindere...-packaging/4285700.p?id=3403742&skuId=4285700

Here are some of the details of the ongoing promo.

sepmpnl_MYBBY0816.jpg

100 My Best Buy™ Bonus Points

when you pre-order a select movie below

To get your points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Online offer. Valid 8/16/15–8/22/15. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out. My Best Buy members get 100 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/pr...-titles-143875

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
786936847314;canvasHeight=133;canvasWidth=105

The Lenti version (pictured above) is now $19.99 @ BestBuy website + 100 Reward points for pre-ordering this week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cindere...-packaging/4285700.p?id=3403742&skuId=4285700

Here are some of the details of the ongoing promo.

sepmpnl_MYBBY0816.jpg

100 My Best Buy™ Bonus Points

when you pre-order a select movie below

To get your points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Online offer. Valid 8/16/15–8/22/15. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out. My Best Buy members get 100 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/pr...-titles-143875
SWEET! :woot: Thanks @charleybusko :thumbs:

Reactions: charleybusko
does this come when purchasing from Amazon.com as they changed the slipcover picture to replace it with the one that fits within the blu amaray

OLD ONE ON AMAZON SINCE NOT TOO LONG AGO

CinderellaBlu.jpg

NEW ONE CURRENTLY AS ADVERTISED (and strangely enough for Tomorrowland too slip cover was removed and we see those pictures bellow... so are the slipcover still Included ?)

51lB9HwNTGL._SX385_.jpg Tomorrowland.jpg

if you compare both Cinderella picture old one clearly Slipcover, new one the Blu-ray logo isn't there anymore and usually when they add those types of pictures are simply Amaray Artwork that slips under the plastic on the blue-case.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

does this come when purchasing from Amazon.com as they changed the slipcover picture to replace it with the one that fits within the blu amaray

OLD ONE ON AMAZON SINCE NOT TOO LONG AGO

View attachment 186517

NEW ONE CURRENTLY AS ADVERTISED (and strangely enough for Tomorrowland too slip cover was removed and we see those pictures bellow... so are the slipcover still Included ?)

View attachment 186518 View attachment 186519

if you compare both Cinderella picture old one clearly Slipcover, new one the Blu-ray logo isn't there anymore and usually when they add those types of pictures are simply Amaray Artwork that slips under the plastic on the blue-case.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

We've already seen live pics of the Cinderella slipcover, so it's definitely happening. Maybe this means Amazon won't ship the Blu-ray with the slipcover, though? I don't know. Pretty weird that they changed the images, though.

We've already seen live pics of the Cinderella slipcover, so it's definitely happening. Maybe this means Amazon won't ship the Blu-ray with the slipcover, though? I don't know. Pretty weird that they changed the images, though.

Yes always Disney has the slip for a limited period but they do have them and it was on the item description page, but all of a sudden they all changed, so its to wonder will they be shipped with slip anyways ? But that would suck as I am (well we) are buying it a huge part because of the slip...