paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £18.00 (Arrow) - £17.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: 2 Discs ( Theatrical Cut and Directors Cut)

2799a344-20ca-4e15-8525-af63531f3df8.jpg

Last edited:
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS

• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentations of two versions of the film: the 124 minute theatrical version and the 174 minute Director’s Cut
  • Uncompressed original stereo 2.0 Audio and 5.1 surround sound options
  • Optional English subtitles
  • Audio commentary with director Giuseppe Tornatore and Italian cinema expert critic Millicent Marcus
  • A Dream of Sicily – A 52-minute documentary profile of Giuseppe Tornatore featuring interviews with the director and extracts from his early home movies as well as interviews with director Francesco Rosi and painter Peppino Ducato, set to music by the legendary Ennio Morricone
  • A Bear and a Mouse in Paradise – A 27-minute documentary on the making of Cinema Paradiso and the characters of Toto and Alfredo, featuring interviews the actors who play them, Philippe Noiret and Salvatore Cascio as well as Tornatore
  • The Kissing Sequence – Giuseppe Tornatore discusses the origins of the kissing scenes with clips identifying each scene
  • Original Director’s Cut Theatrical Trailer and 25th Anniversary Re-Release Trailer
8b2c3933-5911-4ac0-ab3a-4c8865e439d6.jpg f1489451-167e-4cb2-8d80-e9b50421007c.jpg

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Amazon UK still have release date for Blu-ray edition as 2039 :rofl:

I expect by Monday or a few days later Amazon Uk will correct website listing to show December 7 2020

Reactions: MrSquifler
Amazon UK still have release date for Blu-ray edition as 2039 :rofl:

I expect by Monday or a few days later Amazon Uk will correct website listing to show December 7 2020
Any idea what's happening with this?

It's out of stock on Zavvi and my order simply says "order placed" where it used to say "order processing". I haven't been charged for it yet either. Amazon still has the release date as 2039 and still available to pre-order.

Did anyone get there copy yet?