Slipbox City Lights (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.25) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase links:
PlainArchive.com
Dual Pack - City Lights + Modern Times
Triple Pack - Rust And Bone + City Lights + Modern Times
Price: $30.89 - $ 61.00 (Dual Pack) - $91.00 (Triple Pack)

13116376_875948542549629_3863189868587108673_o.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-Order now seems to have been moved to May, 13th at 2PM due to some holiday of sorts. (Source: PA, FB)
[안내] 정부의 급작스런 임시공휴일 지정으로 협력 유통 업체들의 프리오더 동시 진행이 어려워짐에 따라 <러스트 앤 본> 일반판, <시티 라이트> <모던 타임즈>의 프리오더를 기존 5월 6일(금)에서 일주일 후인 5월 13일(금) 오후 2시로 연기합니다. 양해와 참고 부탁드립니다.

- 플레인 드림

Pre-order Date Delay

The Korean government suddenly decided to make May 6th a national holiday for 2016. Therefore we must push back the pre-order date for Rust and Bone Standard Edition, City Lights Limited Edition, and Modern Times Limited Edition to May 13th, 2PM Korea Time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pre-order Date Delay

The Korean government suddenly decided to make May 6th a national holiday for 2016. Therefore we must push back the pre-order date for Rust and Bone Standard Edition, City Lights Limited Edition, and Modern Times Limited Edition to May 13th, 2PM Korea Time.

Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

OP updated.

Reactions: harry
What's with all these pre-orders in May? I can't deal, man.

I love the designs for this and Modern Times, but I own them already and don't really want to double dip even though it's PLAIN. I'm not that big on Chaplin to be honest. I mean, he's fine, but he's no Buster Keaton... *Hops on a runaway train to escape the hardcore Chaplin fans

What's with all these pre-orders in May? I can't deal, man.

I love the designs for this and Modern Times, but I own them already and don't really want to double dip even though it's PLAIN. I'm not that big on Chaplin to be honest. I mean, he's fine, but he's no Buster Keaton... *Hops on a runaway train to escape the hardcore Chaplin fans

Yeah. He's no Harold Lloyd, either....
*Runs away after trying to instigate a classic film buffs slap fight:rofl:

both are brilliant, but they're not Charlie Chaplins.
for me part of Chaplins magnetism comes from his life outside films. He was such a interesting character on his own...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and C.C. 95
both are brilliant, but they're not Charlie Chaplins.
for me part of Chaplins magnetism comes from his life outside films. He was such a interesting character on his own...
I also feel part of Chaplin's popularity is that he managed to cross over from silent films into sound which very few managed to do. Chaplin gets revered for both silent films and speaking roles, while guys like Keaton are pretty much more well-known and famous for their silent stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: nefilim
...and I have to confess. I have not seen the film Chaplin, starring Iron Man.

this might interest you @Noodles

:rofl:
I'm yet to see Downey's Chaplin either... it's on my watchlist though. I think it's only right that I actually witness the real Charlie Chaplin in a film before I check out RDJ's version though.

And yep, I'll be blind-buying this one as well as Modern Times. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: nefilim and C.C. 95