[CANCELLED] City of God (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #??) [Korea]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
FB_IMG_1531216053948.jpg

Oh My God, yes!!!. Gol news, after confirming Pan's Labyrinth, now City Of God . City Of God is one of the best movies of the last years, I Hope that this edición is at the height of the movie . Let's see if they cheer Up and take out Mullholland Drive

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl and MGD
UK steel is enough. Never watched it again after 1st time. Don't even remember where I have stored it . LOL.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Same. In fact, I haven't even watched it since picking up that steel when it was originally released. :bag:

I’ve watched this quite a few times. It’s a great film but a premium for it personally don’t excite me

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I’ve watched this quite a few times. It’s a great film but a premium for it personally don’t excite me
I've only ever seen it once, and that was on TV many years ago before I'd even heard of it lol. Might finally give it a rewatch soon actually!

Nice to see Kimchi doing some epic catalogue titles for a premium release. Besides Pan's Labyrinth, also hoping for more classic titles like American Beauty, Requiem For A Dream and we definitely need some P.T. Anderson movies!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt and spass
Status
Not open for further replies.