BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: November 7, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $129.99

81f0ZvRTcgL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they put the were open drape over the shutters and didn't put THC next to the RST video store since that isn't in the film. I assume no 4K since it says nothing about it and there is no 4K release for the original Clerks and Clerks 2.
Amazon doesn't provide any information about this? @paulboland Your the king of knowing all things steelbook & collector Editions you happen to have any knowledge about this release?

According to Kevin Smith, physical copy sales of Jay and Silent Bob Reboot encouraged Lionsgate to allow him to make Clerks III.

He says sales of this edition will allow them to make Clerks 4.

Doesn't look like there's anything, besides the box itself, which I don't like, because it depicts the most recent storefronts from Clerks III, and I'd want the original setup. With the blanket and video store.

Reactions: Jaxxx and crib79
Get ready for a shift-load of fun! This limited-edition set holds all three Clerks films on Blu-ray™ and Digital in a 3D miniature of the iconic Quick Stop and RST Video storefronts.

The package also features a working VHS return slot, so you can safely store the discs without running up late fees.
Feel free to vandalize the rental-return “wall” using the included set of cling stickers, featuring in-world business logos and IYKYK jokes from the franchise.
Follow your favorite Gen-X icons as they go from jaded, disenfranchised store clerks in Clerks through their three-decade journey to small business owners in Clerks III, balancing rooftop roller hockey with the absurdities of work and life.

Reactions: Jaxxx