( WINNER CHOSEN ) Alien 40th Anniversary Blu-ray Giveaway.

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Leaving this open till Friday

Just a little giveaway :thumbs:

A sealed copy of Alien 40th year Anniversary.

To Enter please just Reply to the thread with an Alien themed Gif . 2 nd like my Zavvi collection :thumbs::whistle: That's all you need to do.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/my-zavvi-collection.100723/

Giveaway will run till Wednesday the 17th and a winner will be picked via Random.org:thumbs::thumbs:

Postage Worldwide will be covered by me.

Attachments

• 81fnv0xMbOL._SX522_.jpg
    81fnv0xMbOL._SX522_.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
@Robles Thanks for the giveaway. Don’t count me in.

Just a quick fyi, don’t rely on the “thanks” to get your list of giveaway participants as that list will show you the latest 51 names only, but if you have 100 people that are participating, you won’t see their names in that list.
You’ll just see you have 100 thanks without being able to see a complete list. Best if you get people to post.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
@Robles Thanks for the giveaway. Don’t count me in.

Just a quick fyi, don’t rely on the “thanks” to get your list of giveaway participants as that list will show you the latest 51 names only, but if you have 100 people that are participating, you won’t see their names in that list.
You’ll just see you have 100 thanks without being able to see a complete list. Best if you get people to post.
Thanks buddy , ill change it up now :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Without a doubt the highlight of 80's cinema, the Alien Queen was just beautiful to see on the big screen

Y7VReJ6UmHKhy.gif

Last few hours of this being open, will be choosing a WINNER around 10pm.:thumbs:

Reactions: ty233