carllenc

[CLOSED] Alita: Battle Angel #117 (FilmArena Collection) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

Hello there, I'm New to Hidefninja, and would like to find out how I can join GROUP BUYS! Especially for this FAC#117 ALITA Battle Angel.. Is there a way to lock in a Pre-Order for x1 Copy of the XL Fullslip!?
Thanks - Matt

Hello there, I'm New to Hidefninja, and would like to find out how I can join GROUP BUYS! Especially for this FAC#117 ALITA Battle Angel.. Is there a way to lock in a Pre-Order for x1 Copy of the XL Fullslip!?
Thanks - Matt
hi Matt :thumbs:

welcome to the best damn community on the internet! :woot:

for joining Group Buys, i recommend you:
- regularly click on the Group Buys tab above for latest opportunities
- 'watch' the SteelBook Group Buys forum (here) - click the 'Watch' blue button, as image below, on the right. you will then get notifications of new opportunities in your feed.
1562146716044.png

for the FAC Alita release, also
- 'Watch' this thread in the same way
- 'Watch' the main release thread for the edition here
- keep an eye on the FAC leftovers thread here managed by @carllenc and also @CollectorEmtee. however, there's no guarantee any editions will end up here.

if all that fails, seek out Ninjas trading on the site who may be trading or selling a copy in the future. or eBay.

unfortunately, with the premium releases, their low production numbers mean that you often have to keep a regular eye on the release thread and get your item on release, or it's time and effort to find the copy on the secondary market.

welcome to collecting! :thumbs: :)