carllenc

[CLOSED] Blade Runner 2049 E4 BOX (FilmArena #101 Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Blade Runner 2049 E4 BOX (FilmArena #101 Exclusive FAC) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Blade Runner 2049

Release thread: Blade Runner 2049

View attachment 365959

Price: 5000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 300 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 398 CZK

Total: 5698 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information...

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Is it possible to secure this but pay at a later date, perhaps in the next day or two? I don't have any money at the time, but I'd hate to miss out on it.

First group buy for me so I splashed out and pressed the button. Couldn’t add details to PayPal payment but they’ve been advised to your email. Thanks.

Do you have the items yet as I haven’t heard anything regarding shipping costs? Thanks
I think it will be better to tag :happy:

@CollectorEmtee @carllenc Any idea when the box will be shipped?

Thanks for the tag @rschiks

Boxes were picked up the weekend before Karel left on holidays so he has all copies with him and he will start shipping them now. He returned on Saturday so I assume he will ship some next weekend. Thank you for your patience guys.

Reactions: rschiks
Hello Karel . I sent you a message last Sunday advising non receipt of my purchase but am still awaiting reply. The tracking has not been updated since 23rd August. https://www.postaonline.cz/en/trackandtrace/-/zasilka/cislo?parcelNumbers=CS051417541cz

Please advise

Regards
Hi

Karel informed me about your package and you have PM waiting for you with more info.

Next time when contacting Karel please add me to the conversation too so I can translate and arrange a quicker answer :thanks:

Thank you

Last edited: