zesty

(closed) Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island Slipboxes

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Just a general note everyone, when these listings go live tomorrow, you'll want to choose the "Overview" tab and there will be a purchase button for you to click and to buy your slipbox.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Thanks for this @zesty , order placed :thumbs: if possible I'd like to get the number I got the last time
is there any possibility to add a Dark Knight slip to this order?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: zesty
zesty submitted a new group buy:

Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Kong Skull Island Slipboxes - Custom/Fanmade zesty Lenticulars

Read more about this group buy...

now live!
F**K YEAH! :woot: Soon I'll be placing an order! :thumbs:

But hopefully I can get a 'Bloodsnake Exclusive' with this artwork! :hungry: :D
frankong - by zesty.jpg
LOL! :hilarious:

Hey Buddy, Just ordered the Kong Slip. Looks amazing. I couldn't leave a note on the payment page, but can I get number 088 again like all the other slips I've brought please?

Also, still holding out for that Magnificent seven lenti ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks for the reminder Zesty gonna put in my order now this slip is too good to pass up. If its still available can i get #19?

So to give you all an update, the slipboxes are all (well pretty much all) made and ready for the lenti's to arrive which I ordered over the weekend ;)
Only slight issue will be I need them to get here by next Friday as if they come after that I will be away on holiday/vacation which will put a little delay on me getting them out :(

20170415_215758.jpg
20170419_072811.jpg