carllenc

[CLOSED] Deadpool 2 E5A UHD UNnumered (FilmArena Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Deadpool 2 E5A UHD UNnumered (FilmArena Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive Deadpool 2

Release thread: Deadpool 2

View attachment 379094

Price: 1100 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 66 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 88 CZK

Total: 1254 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information in the...

Read more about this group buy...

I couldn’t find a place on the Paypal website for notes. Do I send @carllenc a PM? Been some time since I joined an FAC GB. Thanks.
after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information in the subject of the email:

* PURCHASED ITEM
* HDN USERNAME
* NAME
* COLLECTABLE NUMBER (if you have one)

Spoiler: Example
D2 5A UN / carllenc / Karel Lenc / 001

Hello. Yes. I did that. Unfortunately, I was unable to find the notes section when sending the Paypal payment to you. I hope this does not confuse things.

Lastly, I still have a copy of Spiderman Homecoming FAC with you that has not shipped out. I was hoping I can combine shipping with Deadpool 2. Thank you for the GB.

after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information in the subject of the email:

* PURCHASED ITEM
* HDN USERNAME
* NAME
* COLLECTABLE NUMBER (if you have one)

Spoiler: Example
D2 5A UN / carllenc / Karel Lenc / 001

@CollectorEmtee just checked. I wasn't aware of that feature. Sorry for wasting your time. I have secured it :thumbs:

1536840143289.png