carllenc

[CLOSED] Fight Club (Black Barons Collection #16) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new resource:

[OPEN] Fight Club (Black Barons Collection #16) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Fight Club

Release thread: Fight Club

View attachment 385645

Price: 900 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 56 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 72 CZK

Total: 1028 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: timm
Payment and email sent. Thanks!

Once again, as with Prometheus E3, payment was processed thru PayPal, without the option to note the requested information. Sorry!

@carllenc Hafe these been shipped out yet? I havent gotten an email or tracking number
Hi, When shipped you will get an email stating so with a pic of the box...tracking numbers are not provided...if you don’t receive after a reasonable amount of time you can contact Karel and request the tracking number. My packages (to the USA) usually take 10 days to 3 weeks.

Hi, When shipped you will get an email stating so with a pic of the box...tracking numbers are not provided...if you don’t receive after a reasonable amount of time you can contact Karel and request the tracking number. My packages (to the USA) usually take 10 days to 3 weeks.
Thank you for explaining that to me. I'm also in the USA