[CLOSED] GB (Masterblaster) Media Markt Multimedia Groupbuy

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi guys and gals,

since Media Markt is having a special (they are giving away Gift Cards) I would like to offer you the change to get ANYTHING which is on the Mediamarkt site AT COST (the online shop cost) + HDN fee. It does not just have to be Steelbooks . It can be ANY TYPE of Multimedia Merchandise (DVDs, BLurays, Digibooks , CDs)

This offer is only running until the 13.07 (German Time) so this Groupbuy with these terms will be open UNTIL then.

This offer is good on ANYTHING that is in Stock and does not have a Pre Order Date.

Since within this timeframe the shipping from Meida Markt to me is also free of charge there are no extra shipping charges. You just have to pay the charges from me to you .

This would be your chance to get Steelbooks at cost , steelbooks like American Beauty , Chinatown just to name 2 .

By joining this Groupbuy you can also save further by having a combined shipment with other stuff you have here waiting at my place.

Also by joining this Groupbuy you would be able to enter into the Masterblaster Giveaway which has been extended till the 31.07. Remember for each Groupbuy you join your name will be entered one time. That means if you have joined from the starting date 01.03.2013 - 6 of my Groupbuys , your name will be entered 6 times making it a larger chance of winning then if someone only entered 2 or 3 Groupbuys.

Once again this Groupbuy is only open until the 13.07.13 at which time it will be closed. The terms are subject to change , for example if the Onlineshop does not have the requested amount. You will only receive MINT SEALED Steelbooks , I will not accept anything less from the Onlineshop.

Thanks for reading ....

Take care
john

I just got word from my contact that the following titles will also be in store availiable for 9 Euro apiece

DER STERNWANDERER (STEEL-EDITION)
DEVIL INSIDE (STEEL-EDITION/MEDIAMARKT)
DER SOLDAT JAMES RYAN (STEEL-EDITION)
WATCHMEN (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
TRANSFORMERS 1 (STEEL-EDITION)
EAGLE EYE (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
TROPIC THUNDER (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
COLLATERAL (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
EVENT HORIZON (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
CLOVERFIELD (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
KRIEG DER WELTEN (LIMITED-STEEL-EDITION)
TRANSFORMERS (STEEL-EDITION)
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (STEEL-EDITION)
CLOVERFIELD (STEEL-EDITION)
COLLATERAL (STEEL-EDITION)
AEON FLUX (STEEL-EDITION)
JACKASS 3 (STEEL EDITION/SATURN EXCLUSIV)

The above listed titles are also under this special and will be given to you at these cost only.

I can still get also from my MediaMarkt -

5x Armee der Finsterniss with T-Shirt- the MM exclusive - those are 45 Euros if anyone is still looking .

The Boom (DAS SCHWERGEWICHT ) - Media Markt Exclusive Steelbook is for 20 Euros.

Blade II and Blade Trinity are also still availiable on MM site...

Take care
John

1. Twizted328i - American Beauty - PAID - SENT 12.07.2013
2. vivablu- Aeon Flux - PAID -
3. Il Furiano - Jackass 3 - PAID -
4. Frankfish44- Aeon Flux - PAID -
5. Poncholo - American Beauty, Jackass 3, Terminator, The Devil Inside, Lawless, Spider-Man Trilogy, Aeon Flux, Hancock, Event Horizon, Cloverfield - PAID -
6. Stephen3001 - Rango, Despicable Me - PAID -
7. blumaster- Event Horizon , Aliens - PAID -
8. nkb32- Paranormal Activity 2 , Paranormal Activity 3, Tropic Thunder, Event Horizon - PAID -
9. growly- Aeon Flux + Alien (some sleeves ) - PAID - Still have to bill for sleeves.
10. Mrshred- Event Horizon, Cloverfield, Devil Inside, Tropic Thunder, and Aeon Flux - PAID -
11. Airzonk- Blade Trinity, Chinatown, Faster, TLS GE , Paranormal Activity 2 - PAID -
12. mehbeh- American Beauty and Castaway. - PAID -
13. kezzar111- American Beauty, Rango, Castaway , Cowboys and Aliens - PAID -
14. DevilSmoke- TLSGE , Rango, Castaway
15. kevindublin- TLSGE , Parker, American Beauty - PAID -
16. dvdjunk1e- Das Schwergewicht - - PAID -

Last edited:
An amazing packaging job (as always) John, ensuring everything arrived in 100% pristine condition. Thank you for the fantastic GB. :scat: