Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey HiDefNinja members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Justice League vs. Teen Titans Blu-ray Steelbook from Target.

ALSO AVAILABLE AS A GIFT SET FROM AMAZON.CA - Please order from them as an alternative!
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01CORJVSI/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Release date of APRIL 12 2016
Pre-order cost is $?? per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy ($?? with taxes)
You may incur an additional shipping charge from a different USA LOCATION TO ME.

You'll note that given the usual number of requests - members here in the USA may assist to source copies. The item cost remains the same but sales tax percentage and shipping cost to me might be included.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $4.00 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint or near mint & new STEELBOOK copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped with cardboard slipcovers. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the plastic. I will not open an item for you to inspect prior to shipping. I cannot return items that are opened to Target.

"OCD" disclaimer. MANY copies from Target and the USA Scanavo factory may run into paint chips or things like that. If you are a collector that also expects a pristine and perfect steelbook, I do require that you alert me at the time of payment.

This includes any special requests!! With the volume that I PERSONALLY handle, I need to be aware of these special requests that you may have, PRIOR to shipping!

Thank you for keeping this in mind with any order you place with me.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for same price)
UK - $22.50 (can ship up to 3 for the same price)
Canada -> (TBD)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

(note that shipping for THREE copies cost $22.50 before insurance costs).

Requesting list (remember, you can ask to HOLD your items up to 30 days with other releases, and I will be happy to consolidate your orders!) - NO BACKING OUT, if you request an item, you will be held to that request!

1) USA @howarmat
2) UK @Simon1976uk
3) UK @viper0210
4) UK @Danzigg1979
5) Finland @Ranavalone (OCD)
6) UK @jitstark (include slip)
7) UK @Pattman06
8) UK @kaneo911 (include Batman)
9) UK @twiz6469 x1
10) France @Hooltra (include Star Wars, OCD)
11) USA @steel888 x1 OCD
12) ? @Aegrus x1 (OCD)
13) USA me x1
14) Brazil @Polak x1
15) USA @JCC

Last edited:
Reactions: JCC and Ranavalone
1 x to Finland, please. OCD condition, if at all possible.

Shipping together with The Hateful Eight and Star Wars: TFA steels would be great.

Thanks for the tag, Andy.

1 to the UK please buddy.

Can you sort me out the Amaray Slip as well too please? Gotta keep that collection going!

Reactions: apsmith21
Hi Andy,

I will be out of town on release day.

Can I please get 1 here in the USA...OCD, if possible.

Thanks for your help!

Should be fine, I'll take requests through Sunday and then a couple of us here will know how many we need to try and source for everyone on the list.

Reactions: steel888
Hi everyone, I've just been made aware that the release date is pushed back on this to April 12, 2016.

That means anyone that has asked for this to be combined with other items will have their entire shipment delayed until AFTER
next week. Sorry for any trouble!

Thank you.

Hi Andy, I'm deployed to Honduras until December. I would like to request 1x to the US please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.