Aniv

[CLOSED] KILL BILL VOL.2 STEELBOOK FULL SLIP B - DIRECT SHIP (NE#12)

Hello
I am interested in this group buy but I have never done this before , may I ask a couple of questions.?

I get this takes me through to PayPal , do I need to do anything after that ?
Will I get an email confirming order?
Do I have to worry about import duty
Postage costs roughly for uk and in what currency
What happens when postage is due , do you then email me a bill?

Sorry as I say never been through this process before
Please help

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hello
I am interested in this group buy but I have never done this before , may I ask a couple of questions.?

Do I have to worry about import duty
Postage costs roughly for uk and in what currency

Sorry as I say never been through this process before
Please help

Hello,

Nothing after that, I will get the address you provide in Paypal and whatever edition(s) you have selected.

Yes from Paypal with what you purchased.

Do I have to worry about import duty?
All packages are marked customs friendly and is not usually an issue upto 1-3 copies in a single shipment. Larger shipments have gone through without issue but its a matter of your luck. If you have been flagged previously by customs marking it as $17 (which is usually what is done) wont help you.

Postage costs roughly for uk and in what currency?

Shipping Prices for UK (All fees included Goods/Services payment).

United Kingdom 1 copy $15.75 USD
United Kingdom 2 copies $22.47 USD
United Kingdom 3 copies $32.15 USD
United Kingdom box-set $40.82 USD

I do not include shipping with the merchandise cost in the GB as some people buy 1 copy or 2 different editions or some combination; It would be unfair to charge them multiples of single shipment cost as the cost actually goes down per unit as you have more items. Hence the manual last step for me to verify what you have ordered and advise you accordingly.

Invoice for shipping for Direct Ship purchases is sent a week or two after GB closes;
You will get a message on the forum with a link to a spreadsheet which will have your HDN ID on it and the amount due and a PayPal email address that you will need to send the payment to.
On release date you will find your tracking # on the same spreadsheet.
For HUB Shipments (US Customers) - Only thing due is the domestic nominal postage charges and its sent out after I have received the items.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Wow, really pleased with the response and thanks for answering my questions I really appreciated it as it will be my first group buy. In fact I am so impressed I am now thinking about getting the bigger set instead.
1st class service

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and Aniv