apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Leon: The Professional 4K Best Buy Exclusive - 4K edition exclusive to Best Buy

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Leon: The Professional 4K Best Buy Exclusive

179592_large-jpg.319532

Pre-order cost is $22.99

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN GB fee of 7.5% per copy
Paypal fees are also included

Original links -

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/leon-the-professional-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-1994/5899204.p?skuId=5899204

I...

Read more about this group buy...

Hi, Andy if I add a copy of guardians will shipping be 22.50 fo both?

Shipping cost would be the same, yes. Remember that I ask that you pay for the box, packing materials and shipping insurance, so it's more like $29 including all of that and shipping $22.50

Hi Andy,

I just paid for 1 piece of this (Leon 4K).

If I need to do it second time for "you know what/why", please let me know.

Thanks a lot for all your help and effort, it is surely valuable an appreciated!

Felix

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi Andrew (aka @apsmith21),

I just wanted to let you know, that after some days that the tracking stuck on "Departed from Jamaica Distribution Center" with no other updates, today I received a 2 notes in my mailbox, and BIG was my surprise since one of them was related to the package from you (which is unusually since is an package from outside EU, but I guess it has to do with the notes you placed on the box/labels); therefore I got your package today, from normal post (not from customs), and the package was EXEMPLARY packed (I can safely say this).

Therefore, Andrew, MANY THANKS man for helping me getting those 2 movies on 4K UDH (Fifth Element & Leon)!

I cannot express enough my pure joy getting those for THE FIRST TIME on Blu-Ray after so many years!

Bless you and your beloved ones, man!
Felix

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21