[CLOSED] Mad Max: Fury Road Blu-ray Steelbook Group buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Mad Max Fury Road blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Original product link:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mad-max...gital-copy/4264306.p?id=3401706&skuId=4264306

Release date of September 1, 2015
Pre-order cost is $19.99
USA sales tax of 5.5% per copy

*THE LOWEST PRICE from BEST BUY ON RELEASE DAY will be honored (not to be combined with coupons, or other special deals if not available at time of pre-order).

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting list:

1) UK @rebelrocks Shipped 9/5
2) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1 ** Shipped 9/4
3) Italy @bioba x1
4) UK @Steelselecta x1 Shipped 9/5
5) UK @Steelmania x1 Shipped 9/5
6) USA @wquach x1 - mllNY to assist
7) UK @davetherave x1 - Shipped 9/5
8) UK @LGrima x1 Shipped 9/5
9) Australia @Futurhythm x1
10) UK @euaaan_ x1

Reserve list:
1) UK @Bastiensmum x1
2) UK @dominic x1
3) UK @Ultron96 x1
4) USA @aj101097 x1
5) USA @jdclark88
6) Spain @nisefukinlife x1
7) UK @Rotor1999 x1
8) USA @falseface x1

Last edited:
Best Buy completely screwed me over and canceled my in store preorder. Am I still able to participate in this group buy?

hey everyone, I'm short for the requesting list at the this point...will advise ASAP about how many copies I end up with.

If you've not been following the story - here's a quick update.

It appears that Best Buy did not allocate stock from the warehouse for the in store pre-order cards used, if you visited the store. That's where all of my copies were guaranteed, I thought. Apparently not so much. :(

As a result I visited a few stores and did get some copies and have a member or two that have secured a copy here and there.

I'll keep working the "bat phone" and will keep you all updated on what we come up with.

Thanks for your continued patience.

This is available on the Best Buy site again, I'll advise further if these ship and I can get them. Hold tight :thumbs:

OK, folks we have 10 copies confirmed in total, some of which will be on their way soon.

The rest of you, I still have my orders with the store and online, so if either of those come through, the reserve list will be
helped in the order of your post (and shown in the OP).

If you don't want one any more, kindly tell me ASAP, as we might have to wait a week or two for these other copies to be fulfilled.

Everyone else, I will be in contact as soon as possible.

Thanks

I think I am probably late to the party but if you can add me to the list it would be much appreciated. I understand if I don't get a copy though.

Regards

To everyone on the reserve list -

Just called for a follow up with my in store pre-orders, doesn't look good - spent 20 minutes on the phone with no resolution. Supposed to get an update later today.

I've still got the backup orders online, so hopefully they are shipped in the next week or so...