[CLOSED] Mad Max: Fury Road Blu-ray Steelbook Group buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Mad Max Fury Road blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Original product link:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mad-max...gital-copy/4264306.p?id=3401706&skuId=4264306

Release date of September 1, 2015
Pre-order cost is $19.99
USA sales tax of 5.5% per copy

*THE LOWEST PRICE from BEST BUY ON RELEASE DAY will be honored (not to be combined with coupons, or other special deals if not available at time of pre-order).

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Mandatory insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage.

Requesting list:

1) UK @rebelrocks Shipped 9/5
2) USA @AcIDc0r3 x1 ** Shipped 9/4
3) Italy @bioba x1
4) UK @Steelselecta x1 Shipped 9/5
5) UK @Steelmania x1 Shipped 9/5
6) USA @wquach x1 - mllNY to assist
7) UK @davetherave x1 - Shipped 9/5
8) UK @LGrima x1 Shipped 9/5
9) Australia @Futurhythm x1
10) UK @euaaan_ x1

Reserve list:
1) UK @Bastiensmum x1
2) UK @dominic x1
3) UK @Ultron96 x1
4) USA @aj101097 x1
5) USA @jdclark88
6) Spain @nisefukinlife x1
7) UK @Rotor1999 x1
8) USA @falseface x1

Last edited:
Looks my backup orders came through, have a few people that asked to be put on the reserve list that are not responding.

First come, first served.

Another member in Canada also has two copies in hand and could help as well @Nyrvana

Thanks Andy. I seen that they appeared back on best buy.com and they adjusted it to $19.99 for me. So i got one now, thanks for your help. :)

Excellent, glad to hear it. Perhaps Best Buy is admitting what a mess this was? :stop:

I know I probably spent more time on this by a factor of 10x than any other GB the same size! lol

Reactions: jeffster15
Excellent, glad to hear it. Perhaps Best Buy is admitting what a mess this was? :stop:

I know I probably spent more time on this by a factor of 10x than any other GB the same size! lol
Thank you, and maybe so. It was the right thing to do, and glad they did it.

I can imagine i was fed up with it just over my 1 copy, i can only manage the headache it caused you with several. They really need to gets this straightened out, especially with Avengers right around the corner.