carllenc

Black Barons [CLOSED] Split (The Black Barons #8) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Split (The Black Barons #8) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Split

GB CLOSED 15.6.2017

Release thread: Split

View attachment 313174

Price: 900 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 56 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 72 CZK

Total: 1028 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Due to lower quantities of FACs available for GBs I no longer have some collectible numbers available for me. Please be aware that if you are not getting all or most FACs, the number I had reserved for you before might not be available any longer.

Due to lower quantities of FACs available for GBs I no longer have some collectible numbers available for me. Please be aware that if you are not getting all or most FACs, the number I had reserved for you before might not be available any longer.
Will all future FAC GB's be more limited in quantity like this and whose collectible numbers are no longer available please? :bag:

Yes would be nice to know if future group buys will be more limited in copies as well. Thanks for all your hard work for these gbs.