Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Star Wars: Force Awakens BB8 slipcover

Release date of April 5, 2016
Pre-order cost is $19.96 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-Blu-ray-DVD/49966919

stststarwars-jpg.224647

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Walmart.com and can ONLY price match if it is the same when it ships to me.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $2 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) Russia @Gurrich x1
2) UK @mbennett76 x1 (combine with H8, SW, etc)
3) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
4) Germany @astycorax x1 *Deposit paid
5) Netherlands @TheWitness (combine with H8 lenti)
6) Australia @Feathers McGraw x1
7) Taiwan @chlove0916 x1
8) UK @Jhadur x1 (combine with SW steelbook and SW target)
9) Brazil @velocirafa x1 (paid for SW steelbook and SW target, but not BB8)
10) UK @Lordpercy x1

11) UK @Lukesablade x1 (combine with H8)
12) Russia @golomidov_alex x1

13) Austria @Engelskind x1
14) UK @subbuteo x1
15) USA @kbr1656 x1
16) Ireland @paulboland x1

Last edited:
1 to Russia please !
Update:
Combine please with Star Wars BB steelbooks and Target digipacks
OCD please. Thank You.

Last edited:
1 to the uk please, thanks!

Please combine with Star Wars steelbook & digipack, hunger games digipack & hateful eight lenticular slip.

Thank you very much @apsmith21

hey folks, I'm going to start invoicing in a couple of hours. Those of you that haven't worked with me before, I'll restate here so you are aware.

I invoice in groups, get that group shipped out, and then invoice the next group. This way, you know if you get an invoice you'll be shipping soon, and it's easier for me to organize.

So, having said that, if you see some folks have paid, but you haven't received your invoice, please remain patient.

Also note, I send a detailed invoice with all the items in your package. If you see something missing, kindly contact me first BEFORE paying and we'll fix the problem before payment is sent.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.