[CLOSED] Stranger Things Season 2 (4K UHD) Collectors set

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Stranger Things Season 2 (4K UHD) Collectors set - Target exclusive

4K UHD & BLU-RAY SET (THIS IS NOT THE BLU-RAY / DVD EDITION!!!!!) 4K UHD discs always region free.

TO START, the FIRST 5 copies are guaranteed at this price! Additional orders TBD.

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 4K UHD & BLU-RAY SET from Target

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99 EACH...

Read more about this resource...

Remember! Even if the quantity shows "zero", I'm still taking more pre-orders for members.

If you don't order now, I will not be sourcing more copies later, just because we're unsure how these will be allocated to each store and when / if they show up online.

Thanks

Sure, although I think we have something else Craig ordered a while back that I still have. Not sure about weight limit etc with 3x total items.
Thanks Andy! No problem, I will pay for the shipping and then if there is an issue with weight I will see what Craig wants to do.:)

Reactions: apsmith21
apsmith21 updated Stranger Things Season 2 (4K UHD) Collectors set with a new update entry:

Season 1 Blu-ray DVD price reduced to get rid of them!

If anyone is searching for Season 1, we had some Blu-ray & DVD extras that were backed out on or never paid for, so just to get rid of them, I've reduced the price to $12.99!!

Add the item on if you'd like and pretty sure shipping costs will be the same for S2 + S1.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...er-things-vhs-collectors-set-blu-ray-dvd.249/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the heads up Andy. Ordered season 2 4k earlier and just ordered season 1 now. Shall I pay ready to ship now or wait till next week when you get season 2 in?

Reactions: Sigill and vurt
I’ve just stuck an order in - my first post here on HDN and I can’t think of a better first group buy! Sent payment along with ready to ship funds too.

Drop me a message if you need me to do anything more with this, total newbie here!

Last edited:
I’ve just stuck an order in - my first post here on HDN and I can’t think of a better first group buy! Sent payment along with ready to ship funds too.

Drop me a message if you need me to do anything more with this, total newbie here!
Welcome to the forum @mbc! Great to have you here. This does look like a very cool edition!:thumbs:

Reactions: mbc

All looks great at first glance. I'll give you a shout if anything is troublesome.

Welcome to HDN!

Reactions: mbc
apsmith21 updated Stranger Things Season 2 (4K UHD) Collectors set with a new update entry:

In hand, packaging beginning

Hello everyone! These editions are indeed in hand and I'm beginning the process of tabulating everyone's orders and packing up items.

Just to let you know, this edition is SUPER HEAVY. If you have more than 1 other item, I will definitely an additional payment for shipping from you.

I will send private messages to anyone that is OVER the base shipping rate with instructions about how to proceed with payment.

Until then, please remain patient, as I haven't gotten to you yet. Also note, if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: vurt